InstructionsWhen submiting your Music Video, make sure you put down a complete list of all the footage you used in your AMV. A Complete list of Footage tags can be found here - Footage Tags. If you see somthing we did not list feel free to add it in while submiting your AMV.
- Under"Author" put down the name you would like your video to be submitted under.
- Under "Email" put down your E-Mail address. This is just in case we have any problem or questions we would like to ask you.
- Under "AMV Title" put down the name of your AMV.
- Under "Length" put down the length of your videos runtime.
- Under "Footage" list where the footage from your video came from (e.g BN3, EXE, Axess, Stream, EXE Movie, Beast+). See the footage page for a complete list of tags
- Under "Song Artist" put down the name of the song artist who's song you used in your AMV. If you do not know who the song artist is, please put down Unknown instead.
- Under "Song Title" put down the name of the song you used in your AMV. If you do not know the official title of the song, please put down Unknown instead.
- Upload your AMV to one of the accecpable file upload sites listed near the bottom of the page. After uploading your AMV, copy the link given to you and paste it in the Link to Video field. It is very importent that we are able to download your AMV to watch it so that it can be added to the site.
- - OPTIONAL - If your AMV is uploaded to Youtube or any other type of video streaming service you may post the URL link to your AMV in the Stream Link field of the AMV Submission Form.
Music Video Submission Form
Aceeptable File Upload Sites