[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - The Offical MegaMan EXE tribute guide
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Should we mention RnR (Star Force) in our tribute?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:05 pm

Yes! After all this is a RnR crossover to EXE.
100%
No way! The spotlight is all for Lan and MegaMan this time!
No votes

Total votes : 2

The Offical MegaMan EXE tribute guide

The Offical MegaMan EXE tribute guide

Postby Silvershard » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:05 pm

As some of you should know by now, it has been decided that we at the Rockman Anime Music Video Station will celebrate the release of "Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star" by writing our personal experiences with EXE. This thread is to help give you a step in the right direction; and so XHunter, AGF most likely, and myself can easily organize this for the occasion.

What should this include: Anything about your time with EXE before now. Your favorite game. Your greatest moment playing. Anything relating to EXE pretty much. A whole history on how you got into EXE and what you thought of each new game you got.

How long should it be: It can be as short or as long as you want it. If you wanna start from your first time playing and work up to now that's great!

What do I do with it when I'm done: Just send it to me via PM or E-mail. I will then redirect it to XHunter for him to look over and add to the website.

When should it be done: I am not gonna rush you on this. I want you to make it your best with as little errors as possible. If you want I can do a spell check and fix some errors, with your permission of course. ^.^ But, I think we would like to have it no later than Nov. 10th; heck if you are late and still wanna add your work go ahead I don't think it would hurt.

If you have anymore questions ask. I'm sure X will have to make sure I covered everything. And if you any ideas on a good name for this whole project fire away. "MegaMan EXE tribute" just doesn't sound good enough for our favorite NetNavi. Happy typing everybody!
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby MegaTuga » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:55 pm

So... I gte it correctly? you are asking for someone to write down a wholw tribute to the EXE series? I can do that... after all those games were the first megaman games I have played... *nostalgy kicks in*
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2773
Megaman Soul Essence - The Dimenson Collapse is starting
MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:47 am

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Return to General Chat