[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Megaman Soul Essence
Care to share your written art? then go on and post your fics, short stories, Poems, and everything in words.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Megaman Soul Essence

Megaman Soul Essence

Postby MegaTuga » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:57 pm

This is one of my stories I have a lot of Megaman Stories...

For now I did a small introduction, tell me if is good enought to continue.

"Once upon a time, great warriors fought for the destiny of the world, and paid with their lives... but at that time... the cybernetic world was collapsing with the real world... and the souls of these warriors were doomed to walk throught the Planet in a from of data...
Centuries have passed, two cientists were about to discover if these stories were actually true... they were so close... and something made their lab vanish without reason...
We follow a little boy and his brother... kids from these cientists that were forced to move from their home to the city... Zic the main charecter is about to find his destiny as he arrive to the new school..."
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2773
Megaman Soul Essence - The Dimenson Collapse is starting
MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Weapon of Light » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:22 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby MegaTuga » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:04 am

MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby MegaTuga » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:22 pm

MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby MegaTuga » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:19 pm

CHAPTER 2 - Followed by the visit.

- ... what the...

Zic was layed on some kind of bed, felling dizzy and confuse about what happened underground, he looked around and realised that was in some enfermary of the school. Many vases with flowers were planted around the floor and also on the tables, a medical kit could be seen on the nearest of them with another vase above it maybe to make it look higher than the others. Some cabinets with medical items were placed right next to the bed where Zic was layed down, he spotted a clock and realized that he was inconscient for at least one hour and half.

- Oh... you are finally awake.

A beautiful nurse turne around still holding a glass that she used to water a vase behind her. All dressed in white with a red plus mark on the dress, she walked to the table bed and helped Zic to raise up.
- Where am I?
- At the school's nurse room, you were found unconscious at the lower corridor.
- But I don't remember... Ow!

Zic noticied that his leg was highly bandaged and almost tripped on his foot because of the pain, the nurse caught him at the right timing to not let him fall. Then she made Zic sit on the bed.

- Thanks... I wasn't expecting this...

The nurse smiled and told him that he had a very bad scratch on his left leg, but not a big deal. Then the bell rang and a voice could be heard outside of the door.

- THE DANGER HAS DRIVEN AWAY. ALL STUDENTS PLEASE RETURN TO CLASSES.

The corridors filled with loud noises of steps from the students that went out of their shelters to the classrooms, Zic still don't know where his class would be taken on, he was about to ask the nurse when the door opened, and a female voice invaded the room

- Excuse me, is here a boy named Zic?

The girl walked in and closed the door behind her. She was using a cute pink dress and white shoes, making contrast with her blue colored hair with pigtails, she was holding a small blue and white bag on the left hand and a strange device on the other.

- Oh Lara, yes this boy here is ready to go, aren't you?

Zic didn't replyed, he never met the girl before and how she knows his name alredy? The girl named Lara walked to Zic and asked permission to the nurse to guide him to the class. The nurse said yes and Lara hold Zic's hand and motioned him to the corridor.

- Kevin just went to class when he remembered that you were still here then I asked if I could bring you there.
- Uh... thanks I guess...

AS they were walking the other sutends were also walking with them, a bunch of boys apeard at the next corner, 3 total.

- Hey Lara what you say about a walk on the park now? - Said the first of them all.
- Quit bugging me Zack I have things to do. - Lara pushed Zic more to tell him to go faster and walked by Zack without looking at him.

- You shouldn't refuse the boss offer miss! - this time the smallest boy spoke, he had very big glasses that make his eyes huge, he used a pair of red shorts and a white shirt, he was also holding a paper when he put himself in the way of Lara and Zic. - It's the tenth time this moth you refuse a date with our boss, if this continues I would say that you are igoring him.

- Ah shut yer mouth Gabe! I am tired of your maths you know? - now the tallest boy talked, he looked very big and musculate, its almost impossible to think that he's still at 8th grade. - I bet that she is ignoring boss because of that puny guy!
- Now now Otto. You are scaring he newbie. - said the guy named zack stopping Lara and Zic in their way, he looked very handsome with his black hair and his leather clothes, very expensive thought Zic. - My name is Zack, I am the coolest guy you will ever met. And what is your name?

Before Zic had time to awnser, Lara pushed him through a semi-opened door, making him get inside, Lara followed him closing the door behind her.
Otto and Gabe stouted at the door complaining, and Zack looked very angry. At the exact time he was to kick the door a strong, deep voice sounded behind them, warning that the classes are about to start and they should be at the classrooms. the three boys turned around and saw a tall, and strong boy behind them, wearing jeans and a sports shirt with a big orange srtipe, not with the shirt but over it with the words: "School Watcher".

- You heard me? Go to your classrooms if you don't want to get grounded!
- Aw come on Fenrir, we aren't doing nothing! - Said Zack, tried to hide something from the guy named Fenrir. Fenrir walked to them and pushed them to the corridor shouting "NOW!". The gang started to run, complaining and disapeard through the corner.
Fenrir looked carefully to the door where Lara and Zic were hidden, a broom closet, Zic was about to ask what was going on when Lara closed his mouth with her hand and looked through the keyhole watching Fenrir walking away and disapearing through a door.
Lara opened the door carefully looking to the sides followed by Zic.

- Sorry, I hate Zack and his gang, they really annoy me... Anyways we are late, we should get going.

Lara grabbed Zic's hand once more and started to run making Zic run behind her. They ran through corridors and big rooms with chairs, tables and snack machines, when they stopped in front of a elevator that opened the doors as they walked by. As they entered and the doors closed, Lara searched something on her bag as the elevator started to go up.

- Oh here it is. - She took the same strage device that she was holding at the nurse room. With Blue and black colors the device shined at the lamp of the elevator. She handed it to Zic that grabbed it carefully, it looked very light for something to handle.

- Oh don't worry, the SD is very resistant. - The doors of the elevator opened as it stops with a small bell ring. Lara motioned Zic to the right and stopped at the very first door asying to him to wait until she calls him, she opened the door by pressing a button near to it that made a "wussh" sound then closing behind her.
Zic was nervous, he looked at the strage device that Lara called SD, and thinking what the hell that is. Then he looked to the classroom through the door window. Many students were sat in their individual chairs, everyone with a small laptop in front of them and all using the SD but with other colors than the ones Zic had. He spotted Kev that waved at him as he saw Zic, Zic crouched embaressed and wondering how the class will react at the new student. Then the door opened again.

- Come on then don't be shy. - Lara raised Zic and pushed him to the teacher table. Then she turned around and sat on the chair in front of Kev, leaving Zic with the teacher.
She looked around 30 or 34 years old. wearing a long dark blue cape covering her from the hands to the feet. With her blonde hair, Zic thought that the people dress really weird here. Then she raised from her chair and pat Zic's shoulder.
- Everyone, This is Zic, the new student, I ask to everyone of you to make him fell home okay? Now won't you welcome him?

All the students said at once "Welcome to Street High Zic!", and Zic could see that Lara and Kev winked at him.
- Now Zic, tell us something about yourself. - Said the teacher.
Zic blushed and cleared his troat, he thought that he must give a good impression of himself.
- Hello My name is Zic and... I came from a very very far village. I moved with my brother to a house not too far from here and... I think that's all...
- Now Zic, I am Theresa Fortune, but I ask to you to call me Miss Fortune okay? I am your teacher, so anything that you don't understand ask to me okay? Now sit over there near to Kevinthat I think you alredy know him right?
Zic obeyed the teacher and sat right next to Kev that smiled at him, now Zic was felling kidna intimidated with all those eyes staring at him.
- I will entrust Kev adn Lara with Zic to show him the school okay?
- Yes Miss Fortune! - Lara turned around on her chair in order to see Kev behind her.
- After school Zic can come with us? Maybe we should show him the city as well what you think?
- I am all for that idea, its okay with you Zic?
- Erm... sure why not? - replyed Zic, as the teacher asked the students to keep quiet.

The class was very informative and clarifying for Zic, it looks like the SD works as a portable terminal to operate and get into anything, since traveling by bus to pay bills or consult information about the places around knowing where are shops, libraries and other places. After class Kev and Lara showed him almost the entire school, since the school is so big they didn't had time to see it entirely on the same day. Then they decided to give Zic a tour around the city. Zic was very impressed for how high of the buildings are. Some parks could be seen but almost all had a big shadow over them due to the Levitating Train ride over them. Kev was talking a lot about the city story, about how the city got independent of the others and historical references that amded the city what is now. Zic thought how wonderful this city could be before all the buildings were built, if it had more trees before.

- Hey... can I ask you a question? - This time was Lara who spoke to Zic while Kev was talking to himself. - You said before that you live with your older brother... where are your parents?
Zic looked a little down with the question but he knew that she didn't asked that to be mean. - They died years ago... the laboratory was destroyed when they were running a test on a experience and no one could find them...
- Oh... I am sorry, I didn't mean to...
- It's okay... anyways I have to go home.
- I see... hey, see you tomorrow! - said Kev waving at Zic that alredy was walking away.

At the way home he thought, somehow, that maybe he should make a shortcut by a unknown and abandoned road, he doesn't know why but he felt that he should go through there. Sadly he looked to the arruined houses and stores, all around the place with big skyscrapers envolving the place. He couldn't stop thinking that once, that place could be filled with people, giggleing and walking around with their pets.

- Sad isn't it?

The voice came from everywhere but it sounded very familiar to Zic. he asked who was there but he had no reply. Frightened he left the road and walked home.
Once he arrived he noticied that his brotehr still wasn't at home. He looked to the watch, it was 7:14PM. What could made him taking so long? Zic opened the door leading to the corridor and then his own door room. He screamed, the same guy that he saw underground was sat on the bed playing with a ball. He quickly closed the door, locking it. Panting and shivering Zic hold the door so the guy could't leave from there.

- What are you doing?
- I am making sure that the... whoa! - Zic saw that the guy was no more in his room but at the corridor. He opened the door and found the bed empty. - How could you...
The guy with a swish passed through the wall as it was nothing. - What? How I can do this? -He repeated the same move over and over making Zic scaring himself. - Ah I am not solid after all so this isn't a big deal to me.
- Are you.. a ghost? - Zic asked while breathing quickly.
- You can call me a ghost yeah but... You are the only one that can see me after all. - The guy sat on the bed once more and made a ball appear in thin air, then he started to play with it. - What? Are you scared of me? You don't remember me from the school underground?
- I thought... I thought it was my imagination. - awnsered Zic. He realized then that the guy would not harm him so he sat on a chair near to him and started to stare at the guy.
- What? You look like you never saw me before Zic.
- How do you know my name?
The guy smiled then making the ball disapear he started to float and said: - I was following you all day, no one noticied me hidden on that eletronical thing. Ah how rude of me, my name is Dash. _ he hold his hand out to compliment, Zic tried to compliment him but he could't touch the hand even if he sees it.
- Ups... I keep forgeting that in this world I can't touch anything. - revealed Dash.
- In this world...?
- Yes, I came from another dimention. I thought it would be nice to visit this dimention. - Dash looked into the puzzled face of Zic, then with a smile he continued. - I must ask... Can I be around for a while? After all it looks like you will need me later. Why the look? You remember what happened before do you? It will happen again I am positive.
- Well I think its okay... - Some noise came from outside. - My brother is home!
Dash with a jump disapeard as he entered the SD leaving Zic alone in the room. - Hey Dash! Where are you going?

- Were you speaking with someone? - Asked Rick as he entered the room, dirty and with a tired look.

- Oh... No one... - replyed Zic turning around on his chair.

After dinner Zic went to the bathroom to clean himself before going to bed. He stared at the ceiling as the lied down, Thinking about Shcool and the strange ghost named Dash that is now in his life somehow.

----------------------------------------
Author Notes: Well I think I am getting better at this... not perfect of course and I bet that there are lots of typos...
MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Return to Fanfiction Library