[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - RP suggestion Thread
I put on my robes and wizard hat!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

RP suggestion Thread

RP suggestion Thread

Postby VileMKII » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Alright guys and gals. This thread is for talking about RP's that we are thinking about doing. Using this thread will give us an idea as to who all would play what. Don't want to make a game and only have one person join.

Now then, I have two ideas. One is a MegaMan game that takes place during the Repliforce war. You the players would play as members of Repliforce.

Another would be an all out anime battle of players in a tournament to be pronounced King of RockmanAMV. You make a character however you want and we battle out to the top.

Yes, no comments concerns?
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Re: RP suggestion Thread

Postby MegaTuga » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:19 am

Well I like this, an RP section here? Okay and second... hm.. I don't know what to pick on....
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2773
Megaman Soul Essence - The Dimenson Collapse is starting
MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby VileMKII » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:44 am

Well the point of this thread is to talk about RP's, what kind you want, what type you want to make, ideas you have to see if others will join ect. I'm not going to be the only GM here (I hope) because I like to play in games. I could play in my own, but that takes the fun of finding the story out of it. Right now though, I would like to know who all is up for playing. I know DSS, SilverShard, and what looks like XHunter are up for at least trying a game or two, I just need to make sure.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby XHunter » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:02 pm

Yeah, I'll try a game or two, if not to support this new feature, but to try new things. And who knows, I might get into it ^.^
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby MegaTuga » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Well I can also be in but this is the first time I make an RP in a forum (only used to chats or comments on deviantArt), So I just don't know how things work.
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2773
Megaman Soul Essence - The Dimenson Collapse is starting
MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Silvershard » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:35 am

You make an EXE section and I'll be first in line! (heh I'd even camp on the sidewalk to be first) I got a Navi page all set out for me. If you make it a different MegaMan genre I can easily adjust myself (though I have yet to figure out a way to do so with RnR). You could make a section for PvP (or 2P v 2P), a section that has a plot, with the MegaMan universe as the foundation the possibilities are endless. :mrgreen:

Now I don't have an in-depth knowledge of the plots for the other MegaMan genres so I will use EXE as an example. We could make a new enemy and put the time frame in-between seasons or years after the events of certain seasons. Since this is purely for entertainment we can add new technologies to the game. For example: I wrote a fanfic with a device (never made a name for it) that fuses the power of two battlechips into one super attack (super vulcan + meteor = gattling that shoots mini meteors (breaker and fire element). I'd say more but I have to bring this to a sudden close. I'll edit this message later with more ideas. Or I'll just post again if someone comments.
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby VileMKII » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:20 pm

Silver, I get what your saying I that was my original idea with my Repliforce game, only it would be MMX. It seems though that on another site they want me to redo a game I made ages ago about psychic humans who found powers in them. It was pritty fun and cool. Is that something you guys would like to play? I'm trying to find out what all you would like.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:12 pm

hey i'm game ^.^ i role play a lot with friends online and i like it so sign me up i think it is a really cool idea, just give me a week to modify my character to make her a little weaker since i did make her for a book series and she is too powerful for this -_-' but i already have her picture drawn out so people can just see her instead of me describing her. btw when we are done making our characters where do we post the info about our characters?

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby VileMKII » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:34 am

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:46 pm

i don't care if its small or big, i knew not many of us were in it so far so i assumed it was gonna be smaller, i just don't do a small and shoddy job on anything thats all, also i think that both stories are ok.

"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby VileMKII » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Alright well being as this has been kinda dead I'm just goign to take the initiative here and make our game. The game will be based in the MMX era during the Repliforce War. Why? Well X is a vary easy era to make a game in without breaking the cannon story. Along with that the RockmanAMV brother team (SF3) is Repliforce, so hopefully this game hits home a bit. I will make a sign up thread tomorrow once I finish it up. Being as I know most of you are beginners at Roleplaying online, I'll make it as simple as I can. So get your energon crystals and become the reploids you want to be because you will all enter the world where Reploids roam tomorrow!
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby VileMKII » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:35 pm

It's been quite awhile now, I posted up a game and only one person joined it. I know some of you wanted to play, but if there's no real desire to RP here other than me I don't really see a need for the board. I would like to, but I kinda need input for the other members. Also, I'm not the only one who has to make a game, you all can.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:35 pm

hey i want to play, just school right now is taking up a fair amount of my time. once i finish school this week i can play

"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby PhantomBen » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:18 pm

I want to play but...I don't know exactly how a roleplay work so, I'll learn about it and then i'll join this because it sounds really interesting :P
PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby VileMKII » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:03 am

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Next

Return to Roleplay Forest