[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman EXE Battle Chip Stadium, v3 videos!
The discuss anything related to the game series that brought us the very first digital version of Rockman to the 3D sidescroller thats based on the first two games.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman EXE Battle Chip Stadium, v3 videos!

Rockman EXE Battle Chip Stadium, v3 videos!

Postby Dark Rockman » Thu May 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Intro in HD, i used a HD cam but i didnt have anything to put the cam...just my hand XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6FL63gnZDo

Gameplay video with HEAT HEAT HEATMAN!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjABVGALLcQ

I dont know all the gameplay and possibilities of the game but it's fun!

If you have any questions... ;)
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Re: Rockman EXE Battle Chip Stadium, v3 videos!

Postby MegaTuga » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:41 am

It is you who own this?...
Where you live? Kidding, kidding. XD

Actually I do have a question... there is a animated scene for every navi? And how many navis there are?
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2773
Megaman Soul Essence - The Dimenson Collapse is starting
MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby XHunter » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:23 pm

Zomg, those are so nice :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Rockman » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Yes it's my machine, i wait Rockman EXE The Medal Operation too. I live in the south of France ;)

I did a new video HD, Heatman EXE vs Falzar Forte !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMp82kKULgI

And it's not the point of the topic but i did a video HD of my room, but it's to show the battlechips i have too (and i missed a bag)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fFSqAlydys
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Return to Rockman EXE