[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star Offical Topic
The discuss anything related to the game series that brought us the very first digital version of Rockman to the 3D sidescroller thats based on the first two games.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star Offical Topic

Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star Offical Topic

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:36 am

Last edited by BattleReady22 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:46 am, edited 10 times in total.
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby VileMKII » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:06 am

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:42 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Silvershard » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:29 pm

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby BattleReady22 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:23 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Reiko » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:58 am

Me PWNING you all :twisted:
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Silvershard » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:22 am

ImageImage

Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Postby Reiko » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:25 am

Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby BattleReady22 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:53 pm

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Hss » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Hss
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Silvershard » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:34 pm

ImageImage

Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Postby VileMKII » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:56 pm

At least their going back to useing the GOOD sprites from this game.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby BattleReady22 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:23 pm

Thanks for updating HSS
I just got back into town today.

Mind if I add your information to the first post?

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby MegaTuga » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Clockman? wow... I remember... someone here played Rockman and Forte WS? There was a Clock Men (yes "Men") as Boss...
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2773
Megaman Soul Essence - The Dimenson Collapse is starting
MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby BattleReady22 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:11 pm

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Next

Return to Rockman EXE