[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Official Mega Man Zero Collection Discussion Topic *Spoilers
The Zero series brought back one of the most loved heroes in Rockman history and also returned the extreme difficulty level of the first two games from the classic series to the fans. All discussions related to the Zero series goes here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Official Mega Man Zero Collection Discussion Topic *Spoilers

Official Mega Man Zero Collection Discussion Topic *Spoilers

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:12 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Re: Official Mega Man Zero Collection Discussion Topic *Spoi

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:01 pm

The game is awesome. I never owned Megaman Zero or Megaman Zero 2 for the GBA. It was all roms. I bought MMZ3 because of the battle chip that could be traded into Megaman Battle Network. Then bought 4 for the GBA. So playing this on the DS rocks.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby VileMKII » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:53 am

I absolutly hate the Easy mode. I want to play through all four games but I don't with to do it without effort. They made it too easy for my taste, because when you've already beaten the games with Rank A's all the way through, this just sucks. :/
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby XHunter » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Oh, you must be referring to "Easy Scenario". Yeah, I just finished MMZ 1-4 on normal and started to play through "Easy Scenario" and I have too agree, when they said it was easy, they weren't joking. But on the other side, that way I see it, the only made the "Continuous Story Mode" easy for the people who have never played Mega Man Zero before and it gives them a chance too see exactly what takes place story wise in the Zero series.

Also, if you can A Rank all the games, than maybe you should try too go for S Rank or even Hard and Ultimate Mode.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby XHunter » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:12 am

{ Update } I updated the first post with information about alterations / changes that have been made too the original Mega Man Zero - Mega Man Zero 4 games. Interesting enough, I enjoyed the credit change they made too Mega Man Zero 4 the best.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby MegaTuga » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:43 am

I still think that removing the death references wasn't really necesary, but apparently Capcom wanted to make a more wide number of people to buy the game apparently.

Oh and Zero 2 had two player mdoe? I never knew!
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2773
Megaman Soul Essence - The Dimenson Collapse is starting
MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby XHunter » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:21 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby MegaTuga » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:58 pm

Well at least Elipzo's looks more dramatical than before... that's a point up.
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2773
Megaman Soul Essence - The Dimenson Collapse is starting
MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:51 pm

I'd have to agree with you on that MegaTuga...the first time I actually played MMZ2...I thought Elipzo was a woman...heheh...my bad there. But besides that the Megaman Zero Collection is great. I'm not one for the "push-over" easy scenario, but regardless its a great game. It does take a bit of skill once you start playing it on the hard difficulty.

Capcom did a great thing by making this collection and letting Zero's and X's "extra adventure" be heard and seen by all Megaman fans who just may have passed it up on accident. Or its a great start for the newcomer Zero fans. :P

All in all the new few changes and addons to the game make it completely worthwhile just like the original games themselves...I think you'd have to be overly insane to give up just one of those games. O_o

But that's just my opinion on it all. :mrgreen:
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby XHunter » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:24 pm

I agree ZeroTheSaint. Besides, how much extra do you think it costs for get all 100 E-Reader+ cards in Japan?
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Oh jeez...I doubt I could even give you an estimate let alone a personal guess on that issue. :lol: But i'm sure its A LOT for all those cards..
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby XHunter » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Yeah, the E-Reader+ Cards alone are worth the purchase of the Mega Man Zero Collection. I have seen several people complain that the extra features are not even worth it because they were in the Japanese version. Granted, the ability to use the Japanese E-Reader+ Cards were in the Japanese version of Mega Man Zero 3, but you had to purchase the cards first.

For example, the US never got the E-Reader+ because of the lack of success the E-Reader got, but when the E-Reader was the latest thing in the US, you had to purchase the cards. A E-Reader card for the Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald game currently costs up too $48 USD on Amazon. When they were current, I believe a pack of 5 for $9.99.

Looking up on websites like http://www.toysnjoys.com you can find that you can purchase a pack of 5 cards for $3.95 USD + Shipping which comes too a grant total of $11.20. So you would have to spend roughly $200 USD to collect all 100 E-Reader+ cards, assuming that they go for the same price as the E-Reader cards.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Now that is some insanity right there... :lol: I feel sorry for everyone who has the japanese MMZ3 and an E-Reader. But you know what...forget everyone who says "forget the MMZ collection, only the japanese version is worth it". Umm...I'm pretty sure if your a diehard Megaman fan...you'll give em' a "nice" reason to shut up. :twisted: Now in my case...since its about Zero...I won't kill anyone but i'm pretty sure someone would be in the hospital if they dissed Zero and his own series.

Japanese, American, who cares?! Its Megaman!!! You can't say No to a Megaman game, seriously. That's like...I don't know...slapping God in the face and going "No!".

But still...the people who have the japenese versions and an E-Reader must be crazy...or really rich to afford all those fricken cards. There is no way I would spend that kinda money on game cards...its basically like being a yughio card trader or pokemon or whatever...gotta have all the cards..no matter what, lol.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Return to Rockman Zero