[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - What browser do you use and why?
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

What browser do you use and why?

What browser do you use and why?

Postby Reiko » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Google Chrome

Because I like the name
Because it browses the net perfectly
Because it's useful and simple to use
Because I like the name

No really, I think Googole Chrome's the best, some will say FireFox.. Whatever, what's yours?
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Re: What browser do you use and why?

Postby MegaTuga » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:46 am

firefox... why? IT DOESNT BOTHER YOU WITH ACTUALIZATIONS T_T

And we can fine-tune it a bit if we know what we are doing.
Oh and the fact that the installer can be offline.. pretty neat.
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2773
Megaman Soul Essence - The Dimenson Collapse is starting
MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby VileMKII » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:24 am

I use firefox because that is what the computer came with.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Reiko » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:08 pm

What kinda PC do you have ?
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby XHunter » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:31 am

Firefox no questions asked. I have used other Web browsers (To check if my site keep the same look between all of them and make fine adjustments meant for each browser) and I find that Firefox is the best.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:20 pm

I actually don't like Firefox all that much, I have it and I use it but I like Chrome more. I would then have to say that it is actually not my favorite though. I love Chrome don't get me wrong and I love Firefox for some things but I liked Opera till it started getting a little slow. Right now I have Chrome, Safari, Maxthon 3, Flock, Opera, Firefox and Avant as browsers. I like Maxthon the best right now. Flock is ok, Safari I hate at times, Opera I loved and I am wishing it worked like it used to, Chrome I use as my default browser, Avant I don't suggest and I love it for one little thing and that is all I use that one for. I have tried a bunch of others and these are the only ones I found worthy enough to use.

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby XHunter » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Well I believe the bottom line is use whatever you like the best, as long as it is not Internet Explorer XD That thing has so many holes it in, it is like swiss cheese
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:58 pm

^ LOL

Fact: What your browse with Chrome, Google knows it all.
Proof: It's in the agreement liscence when you install chrome, they then sell that information to corporations. check it kids.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Silvershard » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!