[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - The Official What's up Topic
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

The Official What's up Topic

Re: The Official What's up Topic

Postby XHunter » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Hey Reiko, you realize I pre-ordered Marvel vs Capcom 3 for the PS3 from the Capcom Store. I'm currently just waiting for my order to go through. So you know, maybe after I unlock everyone and beat single player a few times we can play together (Taking into consideration that if I have free time from work and school).
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Alright you're mah boi!
Due to me being Money-less recently ( really am ) I won't be getting this game on release, but anyone who knows me well knows that the Fighting Gamer that I am WON'T miss it.

it's just a matter of time.

Better Get Ready for me XHunter, I'm gonna take you for a riiiiide!
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby VileMKII » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:40 pm

I still need to get a PS3. for now though, tatsunoko vs capcom suffices.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Reiko » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:10 pm

Is it TvC UAS that you have? if so, fight me, everyone on RAMV has to, no exception.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Reiko » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Bla Bla no response, Hey XHunter, do you STILL look at Starcraft 2 ? I mean really, do you still play it ?
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby XHunter » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:38 am

Yeah, I still enjoy Starcraft II, why?
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:28 am

Just wondering, everything and everyone got so quiet about it recently, it's hilarious.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Reiko » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:46 am

I learn'd that we can unlock a protoman t-shirt for PSHome from Megaman 10? Oh lol Who else has it?
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Dark Rockman » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:15 am

I bought a arcade machine from Japan... Rockman EXE, The Medal Operation and maybe Rockman EXE Battle chip stadium, but the guys dont sell...maybe!

I hope.... I want the two.

EXEEEEeeee my dream =3
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby XHunter » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:43 am

Wait, you bought one? The comment about "the guys dont sell...maybe" has me kinda confused. Did you mean that you wanted to buy some arcade machines?

And what am I doing? SCHOOL WORK!!! yay. lol.

But in all seriousness, I'm currently enjoying my last month and a half a Houston Community College before I graduate with my associates degree this May. I don't remember if I posted this already, but I was accepted into The University of Houston for this fall semester, so in the fall I will be working on my Bachelors degree. My major will be Computer Information Systems and my minor will be Digital Media. Digital Media is actually a lot more artsy then one would think. Just look at the requirements for the course.

http://www.uh.edu/academics/catalog/col ... /index.php

where as my major (Computer Information Systems) is exactly what you would expect from a computer degree plan :P

http://www.uh.edu/academics/catalog/col ... /index.php
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Rockman » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:05 am

I bought Rockman EXE The medal Operation from Japan (yes it's very expensive)

And they found Rockman EXE battlechip stadium, it done, i paid ^.^

the two machines, im so happy :mrgreen:

I wanted R.EXE Battlechip Stadium!!!! To play with the navi mode =D (PLUG IN, HEATMAN EXE, TRANSMISSION!)

Yes it's very very expensive but anyways, im 27, i can enjoy the life 8)
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby XHunter » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:49 am

Dang, you got to take some pictures of the cabinets when they come in :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Rockman » Mon May 02, 2011 3:20 am

I will receive soon the 2 machines!!! In 1 or 2 weeks. I wont take pictures but i will do a lot of videos, of. Review and all ^.^ ^.^ ^.^

Im so happy, it's a dream....because i know, Capcom wont do an other RockmanEXE game, but i will have their EXE arcades :twisted:
who are EPIC :mrgreen:
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby MegaTuga » Mon May 02, 2011 9:33 am

... right now I am wondering if I buy a 3DS now or when MML3 comes out... becasue of the demo you see? :mrgreen:
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2773
Megaman Soul Essence - The Dimenson Collapse is starting
MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby PhantomBen » Sat May 07, 2011 1:52 am

For people who has pokemon Black or White

I'll tell you something

"I HATE THE BATTLE SUBWAY"

I've been playing it the whole day and it doesn't matter which pkmn you have with you, they keep sending thing to make you mad >__<

It's broken =(
PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat