[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Star Force 3 Gets English Voice Acting
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Star Force 3 Gets English Voice Acting

Star Force 3 Gets English Voice Acting

Postby XHunter » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:21 pm

A recent trailer for Mega Man Star Force 3: Black Ace / Red Joker features English voice acting work. You can clearly hear Mega Man / Geo say "Black Ace" and "Black End Galaxy"

<center>
Mega Man Star Force 3: The Black Ace Trailer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MnArWZJWMVs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MnArWZJWMVs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object></center>

If you look at the youtube comments, many people are already complaining about the voice acting. Personally I don't see anything wrong with it. In Mega Man Star Force 2 it was annoying how Capcom removed the voice acting from the special attacks all together and people complained about that. If I remember correctly, people said in that situation that Capcom should have given the game English voice acting or at least kept in the original Japanese voice acting, but not completely remove the voice acting altogether. So Capcom finally does what the fans wanted and people still complain. I mean really...REALLY... there is no pleasing you people. For once I have to say STFU people. In fact, I bet people would complain and say that Capcom was lazy and cheep if they decided to keep the original Japanese voice acting in. Ok well I'm done with my little rant. I for one will be enjoying this game (Black Ace version) when it comes out on the 30th of this month.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:05 am

I'm happy about it, finally! I remember wanting this for the 2 previous SF Titltes!
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby MegaTuga » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Finally... they realized that Star Force should have voice acting... I like it! ^^
I dont care if it is English or not... I like it
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2773
Megaman Soul Essence - The Dimenson Collapse is starting
MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Well i'm happy they gave it voice acting but it sounds so poor. Most ppl like the Jap one because they give it more feeling then in Eng. BUT it's way better then hearing nothing xD. I can now say that capcom wanted to make the game a bit better with adding that GOOD JOB CAPCOM =3.
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby matt13346 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:19 pm

I'm not too worried about the voice acting for one reason. The game hasn't been released yet... I remember when Lunar Knights' trailer had voice acting in it for the cut-scenes and in-game and it sounded horrible, but when I got the game, it sounded as though they fixed it up and wasn't bad anymore.

Long story short, those voice clips could of been something they threw together really quick for the trailer, no need to worry, it's going to be epic on it's release.
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Well maybe your right i mean i do have games that have good Eng acting so, looks like i'll be waiting untill it comes out.
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Silvershard » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:02 am

Plus remember CAPCOM has experience with MegaMan Double Team DS, that game had some pretty good voice acting. I can't wait to play it! And I agree with X-Hunter on the ppl on YouTube. The are such retards!
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Return to RM AMV Station News