[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Net-like background
Got an idea that might improve the place? go ahead and tell us. Don't feel shy, and speak your mind!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Net-like background

Net-like background

Postby shawntails » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:27 pm

It would be cool that instead of that weird blue background we could have something that looks more like rockman.exe when you jack-in ( blue,green lines like if your connecting in something )

That's all ^^
* ShawnTails.exe sitting in the Battle Dome*

ImageImage

Bass Win!

Hurray : D
shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: Net-like background

Postby Silvershard » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:46 pm

I like your way of thinking!!! We could make it look like backgrounds similar to the anime.
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:48 pm

Now that was be pretty cool. Maybe when we switch to new topics or something we can have an anime image of Megaman characters in the background that are...maybe transparent?

Just a small suggestion on my part though. :)
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Yeah we could do it this way ( both of your idea ). It's just that i felt like saying it because...i don't want to be mean or anything but for a Rockman forum the only thing that refers to rockman is the picture on the top of the forum.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Don't forget the constant blue background!!! XD But still, you gotta give credit to XHunter for establishing the forum in the first place. :P
But i'm sure our idea's will come to life soon enough. We just gotta be patient and cut XHunter alittle slack. He is a hard working Admin afterall. But I love how you spoke your mind though, that's always a needed thing in communities. ^.^
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:55 pm

No no i wasn't critisizing ( duno if this word exist O__? ) the forum it's very nice and yeah i know it's alot of trouble but what i met is just that we should have a rockman themed background to spice the forum a little more.

Yeah when i have an idea or suggestion i always say them...in the polite way because i hate to give an idea but look like a noob just saying it outloud without been polite.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Very true. But sometimes just shouting them out ends up leading to great things...then again I think that only works for protests but meh. But still your idea is a great one indeed.

I'm sure this site could use a few more Net Navi's like yourself, honestly. :3 And that's meant to be a compliment. :wink:
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 am

I tried some of the "Backgrounds" from the different Mega Man series, and I haven't found one that I like. Almost all of them just looked cheesy and unoriginal for a Rockman forum background.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:27 am

Aww, that's a shame. Oh well, something will be out there eventually. At least you gave it a shot. :P
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:39 am

Mhhhhh well I guess I m Gina do something I never done before. I m Gina cut in my gaming time and search some background. *start getting deleted from not enough video game* XD

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:49 am

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Don't get deleteded! If I gotta help out I will. I'm not gonna let another Navi become Net junk. Mostly because being Net junk suuuuuuucks. :(
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 pm

Well's it ok now i got a videogame patch so it's ok XD

thanks to the E3 i'm boosted to the max O___O

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 pm

Oh thank god..I thought I was gonna lose you. That'd be horrible...unless I like..traveled to the Undernet and found a way it bring you back. :)
But i'm still keeping my eyes out for any Net backgrounds or something to possibly help out with your suggestion.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby Silvershard » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:02 am

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!