[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Good ol' times ^^
Discuss Rockman Anime and Manga here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Good ol' times ^^

Good ol' times ^^

Postby matt13346 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:43 am

I remember getting up in the morning and watching the old Megaman cartoon/anime. I was bored and was looking up Megaman on youtube and I came across the first episode of the old Megaman cartoon/anime ^^

Man...Megaman was manly guy back then things have changed so much.

You gotta love that old theme ^^

Part 1:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WSUiN5FO7wo
Part 2:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cnwYf5fHjLc& ... ed&search=
Part 3:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T_g8myCCA3I& ... ed&search=

Hope you guys enjoy ^^ (Srry if I'm breaking any rules, i thought some of you guys would like to see the old series that's all)
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby JH24 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:30 pm

JH24
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby matt13346 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:02 am

**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Frank Scaefer » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:34 am

Year year the good old episodes.^^.I never senn the first episode but in germany 4 years ago i have see some episodes.And i think too this time Bombman looks like the best.

1ne question:What is in the last episode of the "old" MEgaman episodes??
Frank Scaefer
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby matt13346 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:45 am

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ChaosEdge » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:42 am

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Re: Good ol' times ^^

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:38 am

Heheheh. I remember seeing those. I coulda sworn Megaman was suppose to be more of a kid that a very manly robot. But I guess you can't always choose and pick what is what in the media. But regardless that was a good show and in the long run picked up some more Megaman fans. I have to say though, that tune is catchy no matter how old it is or "corny". :P
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby MegaTuga » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:56 am

Ah yes... I never got to see all of the episodes but I liked the ones I saw...

Here, I found a place where it has every episode and most of the anime translated. Enjoy

http://www.anilinkz.com/category/megaman/
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2773
Megaman Soul Essence - The Dimenson Collapse is starting
MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:53 am

Oh wow, that's awesome! Thanks for the link, MegaTuga! Now i'm gonna be sitting here watching all of the episodes the entire day... :lol:
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby MegaTuga » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Its my pleasure to help a fellow megaman fan. *bows*
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2773
Megaman Soul Essence - The Dimenson Collapse is starting
MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Heheh. You shouldn't be bowing to me, I should be bowing to you instead. ^_^ Or we can just settle on a handshake or something. :mrgreen:
And I actually did sit for awhile and watched the episodes...Ah the classic television shows of my childhood were always the best..
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby VileMKII » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:00 pm

I own it all on DVD. Best thing I ever watched as a child. Du nu nu naaaaaaaa Super fighting Robot, du nu nu naaaaa MEGA-MAN!

The episode "Mega X" was so epic too, they gave Vile a great voice. Its nearly the same one they used in the current games. I also kinda liked their versions of the characters. Some, like Crystal Man and Air man, look outstanding. God I love that show.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Return to Rockman Anime & Manga