[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - ShawnTails.EXE Transmition!
You can introduce yourself in any way you want, and bid farewell in this area. Go ahead! be yourself!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

ShawnTails.EXE Transmition!

ShawnTails.EXE Transmition!

Postby shawntails » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Hello everyone! I just got jack-in this server and i already like it ^^

I guess everyone here will like to know a little more about me well your lucky because that's what i'm going to do. Here let me upload my Profile.

ShawnTails.EXE Profile:

Activities: I L O V E videogames and if i could i would play them 24/7 but even for a navi like me i need sleep and food ^^' . I also like to read manga like Sonic X,Megaman,Negima and a little of Naruto Shippuden.

Movies: Pokemon 6,7,8,9 ,Megaman the movie and Sonic the hedgehog movie

VideoGames: I mostly play online games like Modnation and CODMW2 but i also play ALOT with Sonic Unleashed ( all on PS3 )

Language: Well i'm a french navi and i downloaded some english prog to be able to speak with other navi's around the net BUT i think the file was corrupted because i make many errors so please excuse my wrong words/error's ^^'

Other Things: I'm a really REALLY big fan of Sonic The Hedgehog. I have T-Shirts,Bedsheets,Posters,Video,Plushies,Skins( For my PS3 ),
and alot more things. I also like alot megaman but i'm more a fan of the Beast Season Because of Gregar/Falzar overpower...power.

Well i hope my info on my Profile Card was complete enough. Mh? Oh sorry i have to go now.My operator is saying that a area is under attack by some virus. See ya ^^ Jack-out!
* ShawnTails.exe sitting in the Battle Dome*

ImageImage

Bass Win!

Hurray : D
shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: ShawnTails.EXE Transmition!

Postby XHunter » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Welcome to the forum shawntails. So I see that you wrote that you play COWMW2, for which system do you play it on? I'm hoping you say for PC :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby shawntails » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:36 pm

I wish i had it on PC but it's mine is too....hum....crappy to play this. I only have it on ps3 and i'm prestige 3 lvl 33.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Welcome to Net or Mega-Net,(your choice really, your the Navi here XD), ShawnTail.EXE. :P I hope this virus protected enviornment will be to your liking and i'm pretty sure you and I could agree on a lot of things, especially the gaming.

But its great to see that the Megaman site has a new Navi to help us all out in case of viruses...then again if your job was to delete viruses and take care of bugs then our admins might be out of a job. :mrgreen: Just kidding of course.

I'm sorta new myself to this site and I have to say I already love it. If you need a pal or something don't be afraid to send me a message via PET or just a message from the site. ^.^
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Yeah but don't worry about the admin. Sure i'm a virus buster but i'm not megaman.exe XD

Tough i wish he could lend me a cybeast :3

Oh ok then i would be glad to befriend with ya.

By the way do you play online with VBA because i'm searching someone to play with on MBN6

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Sadly no but it doesn't mean I can't try it out sometime! :3 I'll be sure to keep the VBA in mind and try it out when I have some freetime from working on my Megaman Zero stories and Zero AMV. ^_^"
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby XHunter » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Huh VBA, I remember playing countless matches between me and Weapon of Light on MMBN 6. If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't have created so many different strategies too use in PVP.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby shawntails » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Yeah it must be fun. Actualy i never played a pvp on any megaman game so i might suck bad vs someone. Sure i'm good when i battle the computer. I can beat any Bass and his harder form on any MBN game but it's only because i know their pattern. And even i'm doing a pvp im surly gona spam BO like right at the start xD and my folder isn't that good.

Anyway if anyone wanna vs me just tell me...when i figure out if put the good input and stuff on the VBA and Hamachi.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:39 am

Welcome to RAMV shawntails ^.^

I am AGF-Antoine, nice to meet ya :P

I know you aren't the only Sonic fan on this forum, since there are already coming at least 3 members to my mind when typing this :mrgreen:

In any case, please enjoy your stay here :wink:

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby shawntails » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Thank you AGF and yeah i will surely come here daily because i can feel a good atmosphere :3

Atleast i know the admin here are friendly...not like some other forums i know :S

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:33 pm

I know what you mean Shawntails...lots admins on forums sites are either like dictators or just plain rude...I've been to a lot of forums but i'd have to say this is one of the best forums i've ever come across.

And i'm not saying just because its all about Megaman either. :P
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Yeah i agree and on other forums the admin's only make rules or important post and doesn't interact with the users.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Silvershard » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 pm

KONNICHIWA ShawnTails.EXE! I am Silvershard, local Japanese guru, future Japanese interpreter, EXE fanatic, Net Savior, and all around awesome guy! From the looks of things I see we have a lot in common! And if you are having a poor time with your language program, try . Its something I use often to figure out how to write certain things in Japanese. I look forward to hearing more from you!
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 am

hi :) my name is DEMONSLAYER but you can call me Tiaga if you want. i am the local Mythology fanatic. first off welcome and second i have to agree that Sonic is amazing so high five :) hope you enjoy your time here

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby MegaTuga » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:50 am

You sure you are not in the wrong forum? XP just kidding.

Hi I'm MegaTuga Nice to meet you.
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2773
Megaman Soul Essence - The Dimenson Collapse is starting
MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Next

Return to Welcome / Hello