[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Hello fellow Mega Men (and Mega Women. :P)
You can introduce yourself in any way you want, and bid farewell in this area. Go ahead! be yourself!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Hello fellow Mega Men (and Mega Women. :P)

Hello fellow Mega Men (and Mega Women. :P)

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:10 am

Hello everyone, the name's ZeroTheSaint. I'm a real hardcore Zero fan but I still have a heart for X of course. I'm an ameture movie maker/story writer in the "Mega-verse", but I do it for the true fun of it and for the love of Megaman and Zero, that includes Megaman and Zero in existance. ^.^ Anyways, it's great to be here and hopefully I get some good laughs by being here and make some friends along with movie tips and other things. If you want go ahead and send me a message or something if your interested in talking to me or you just wanna say "hai!" :P

Long live Megaman X! Long live Zero! Long live the Mega Men!!!! (and Mega Women too, can't forget you.) :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen:
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Re: Hello fellow Mega Men (and Mega Women. :P)

Postby XHunter » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:19 am

Welcome to the forum ZeroTheSaint. If you need anything or have any questions, feel free to ask me or one of the other admin / mod here on the forum. By the way, since your a Zero fan, have you had a chance to get your hands on the Zero Collection?
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:25 am

Ah yes! I have. I love it. Still getting use to playing on a DS though. I use to play all four Megaman Zero's on my old Gameboy advance sp. But I love Capcom's idea for putting it all together and adding a few bonuses. And thank you for your welcoming. :)
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:20 am

Welcome to RAMV ZeroTheSaint ^.^

I'm AGF-Antoine, nice to meet ya :P

Its always nice when a passionate fan joins our lovely community :mrgreen:

Feel free to ask any questions you might have and enjoy your stay :wink:

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby MegaTuga » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:41 am

It sure feels good when we know that there are more fans out there.

Hello ZeroTheSaint, I see you are a Zero fan. I understand ya one of my fanatism is also in Zero (or wasn't his games on my TOP 3).
SO I hope you enjoy your stay with us okay?
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2773
Megaman Soul Essence - The Dimenson Collapse is starting
MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:05 am

Oh I will enjoy this place. Megaman is like...I guess a second life to me. I've loved megaman since I picked up my first Nes controller and started tearing apart Wily's junk robots. :mrgreen:

But thank you for your kindness, I think i'm gonna be here for a long time. Anything with Megaman and Zero is worth sticking with.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby Silvershard » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:57 pm

*bows* Konnichiwa! Welcome to the station! I have a strong feeling you are really going to enjoy yourself here! Can't wait to get to know you better on here!
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Heheheh. Please, no need to bow. I thank you for your humble welcome and I have enjoyed the time i've spent here! I'm amazed i've already achieved the rank "Maverick Hunter". :mrgreen: But yes, I wouldn't mind getting to know you and every single person here. It's great that all the Megaman fans can unite into a simple online community to express ourselves about the most amazing gaming series ever!!!

If you ever wanna talk or something just go ahead and give me the most random pm or email ever. I don't mind. 8)
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am

Welcome and hi. my name is DEMONSLAYER but some of the members call me Tiaga so you can call me either. let me just say thank you for saying "women" since not all of us here are guys ;) anyways hope you enjoy your stay :)

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:33 am

Hi Tiaga. ^.^ And thank you for your humble welcome. And I know there are female Megaman fans and it would've been totally rude had I not said anything like I did. And I can assure you that I am most deffinately enjoying my stay here in this wonderful forum! :mrgreen:

I hope to speak to you again soon enough. :)
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Return to Welcome / Hello