[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Matrixman.EXE:Rockman EXE Liar-Unfinished *spoilers*
Rockman Music Videos which are still in the process of being finished by their creators are stored here. Feel free to post suggestions and compliments for the creator on things you liked or disliked about their AMV. Helping users improve and have fun making music videos is one of our key goals here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Matrixman.EXE:Rockman EXE Liar-Unfinished *spoilers*

Matrixman.EXE:Rockman EXE Liar-Unfinished *spoilers*

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:40 pm

Last edited by Matrixman.Exe on Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby OMEGA » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:08 pm

*cough*

I´m not Karin but yeah lol, you are making the mistakes that all "first-time-making-AMV" people does... you let yourself go with the scenes, edit a little more and synch with the beats, some suggestions ;).

Of course I´m not expecting an awesome AMV (like a pro´s AMV) since its your first one, just have fun making it, since thats what counts really in the first try LOL.

... ok kill me for the not-usefull-comment X_x
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby matt13346 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:43 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby MegaRanger » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:46 am

ImageImage!!install!!
MegaRanger
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Tri-Kun » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:04 am

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:05 pm

Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby matt13346 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:50 pm

No problem, I luv to help with making amv's ^^. Also a little more advice...idk if you'll want to do this in the future or even you have to, but Since it's a preview...you should cut all the remaining music out. It drops the amount of memory the preview takes up, but then again...I got to enjoy the whole song, so i thank you for that lol ^^

Edit:Oh and since your going for a better then 1st time amv, you should (after your done with the amv) go back and make sure all pictures and scenes are removed that weren't meant to be there. You should no what I mean, Like when the clip you use b4 another goes to another scene but cuts off there so when the amv plays u see a quik flash of the pic. That's a common mistake for 1st timers too. STRIVE FOR PERFECTION!!
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Return to Works in Progress