[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Clannad ~After Story~
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Clannad ~After Story~

Clannad ~After Story~

Postby Tri-Kun » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:41 pm

Anyone Seen This?

Clannad

Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Romance
Studio Production: Kyoto Animation
Developer: Key
Broadcast: October 4, 2007 – March 27, 2008
Episode Span: 22 + 1 Extra + 1 OVA
Sequel: Clannad After Story - October 2008

Clannad is an Anime based off of Key's 3rd Game by the same Name. What's Interesting about Clannad is that it's pure lacking the element of repeatative Fan Service, but at the same time it's still very hilarious.

The story is about 3rd Year High School Senior Okazaki Tomoya, whom many has labeled as a delinquent. Tomoya Originally came to High School under a Sports Scholarship for basketball, however, due to certain circumstances he was forced to quit and simply spends all of his time doing pointless activities. The story begins on the first day of the Spring Semester of his 3rd year when he meets a Girl on the hill while going to school. The Girl named Furukawa Nagisa was a quiet and unconfident girl that was held back, and hopes to re-establish the Drama Club. Tomoya, who's just looking to kill sometime, decides to help her and then his whole life begins to Change. Through helping her and others around him he learns the importance of Bonds, and Family.

Clannad (PC) is basically your Average Visual Novel, you read, you interact, to you take a path, there are 5 female Heroines (originally 6 but one was bumped off because her story wasn't up to the cut) that Tomoya can meet and help. Anyhow even so there are many paths to take not just the ones of the 5 main Females. The idea of the game is to Collect Light Orbs for each person's path and when you get all of them. something interesting and very Spoilerish happens. I Played it myself and i must say it's a great game, Key has always been good with games :D.

Oh Right One Important Thing About Clannad Is Interaction Between A Girl And A Robot In An Illusionary World. This Is An Important Part To Te Story Although Seeming Minor. Of Course The Reason Is A Very Big Spoiler :P

The main theme of Clannad is Bonds, meaning that people can support each other in times of need.

The First Season Finished Back In Spring with 22 Episodes and 2 Extras and It Covers About Half Of the Game.

There's a confirmed Sequel Called Clannad After Story Coming On October 2 Which will cover the 2nd Half Of The Game.

After Story:

After Story is the continuation of Nagisa Furukawa path in which they start living together. The Arc itself is very sad and yea alot happens, but Tomoya gets alot of change in it and becomes a better person, but at the same time it's a bit too sad for one to handle T.T. i personally hope that KyoAni incoperated the good ending as well as the bad ending. (it could make sense to do this :D)

It's Something I'm really looking Forward to and I'm exercising my excitement by making a post that alot of people might ignore :D lol. But If You're Interested Please Watch. It's A Great Series Animated By Kyoto Animation That Also Animated Kanon, Air, And My Favorite Suzumiya Haruhi :D
Last edited by Tri-Kun on Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:50 pm

I love Clannad and truly wanna see the After Story ^.^

I like all the girls, but Kotomi is my fav :oops:

To bad she prolly wont be in the After Story though T_T

In any case, people who liked Kanon and/or AIR, will enjoy this since the original game is from the same studio and the anime in the same emotional style.

AGF-Antoine
Last edited by AGF-Antoine on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Tri-Kun » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:54 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby grandbahamut » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:19 pm

Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby Tri-Kun » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:27 pm

Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby matt13346 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:03 pm

Tri....you're gonna make me cry. I love Clannad...I watched the whole series awhile ago. It was very funny and cute...not to mention sad at points.

And I'm going to be a man and say this...the movie made me cry...especially at the end...and if anyone watched the movie here, you'll know why I've done so.

Yes yes yes....Love, Comedy, trials and tribulation....Clannad has it all. I actually read up on the "game" or "visual manga" that was released it Japan awhile back..and man...I'm happy they didn't use all the details from that game in the anime...because it would of been 10x more sad at the end.

But yea...a good series/visual manga it was.

Oh...and yes....Who can forget about our beloved FUKO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGa6gLHY1mc
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JGa6gLHY1mc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JGa6gLHY1mc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Tri-Kun » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:36 am

Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Tri-Kun » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:38 pm

OMG!

It's Here! Episode One Aired At 1:00 Oct 2 Which Was Quite A Few Hours Ago

The Opening is 「時を刻む唄」Toki Wo Kizamu Uta (A Song To Pass The Time) By Lia. (The Song Is Based Off Of The BGM "To the Same Heights" On The OST)

The Ending is 「TORCH」 Also By Lia.

The Opening Is Nice In A Sense That It Animated Alot Of Pictures From The Clannad Visual Book Which Was A Nice Service To Fans. Anyhow It's Looking Great So Far And I'm Ready To Laugh And Cry For This Season Of Clannad :].
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Return to Anime / Manga / Games