[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Postby AXMAN11224 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:28 pm

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Dragon Soul » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:17 am

Well it has gotten to a point where I can't do anything...otherwise impossible. kinda sucks when I have a little fear of heights...whether it is me or if I'm playing a game...still this one dungeon...if you call it a dungeon is totally impossible...and don't suggest me to look at walkthroughs...I wanna beat it first then use them. Just the way I like to do things. Gotta make a music video of this game. Just need to do clips that I have no idea how to do. Oh well. My guess, it will take me at least 1 day to complete that level. If not then more. That level sucks. T_T

Edit: April 11, 2007

Well here is something funny that happened to me on this level. I completely froze the game...well not froze but got it stuck in one area. I was fighting a Poe and as soon as I kill it and grab the soul, I hear the sound as if I fell down the hole...which I did. After that I couldn't do anything. My sister and I just laughed our heads right off our shoulders. can't believe I could screw up an awsome game like this. :lol: :oops:
That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Previous

Return to Anime / Manga / Games