[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Postby OMEGA » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:32 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby AXMAN11224 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:22 pm

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:40 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AXMAN11224 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:13 am

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:46 am

I am not Rich nor do I have a HD TV. But good thing the Wii works on both HD TVs and Standard TVs. And as for the money part, I happened to have had saved up all my money from all the way back in july and even sold off my gamecube and a few games to get enough credit.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AXMAN11224 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:17 pm

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Dragon Soul » Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:18 am

That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:12 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby OMEGA » Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:45 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Dragon Soul » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:30 am

Well I beat the temple...but i did it the hard way...my way... :lol: Found the boss key before locating the compass...just crazy...if only I could start with the compass...then the level would be east...who needs a map. That stupid boss though ate me......ewwwwwwwwwwwww. other than that the parasite like thing was pretty easy...yuck...bug slobber.

P.S. [spoiler]The small twilight character, Midna, she is pretty cute.[/spoiler] :wink:
That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby XHunter » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:01 am

Oh I forgot to post this earlier this morning because I was busy doing stuff that only people who read the news post would understand, but I beat Zelda Twilight Princess today :P that game is AWESOME! SO AWESOME! won't ever think of any other way to play a Zelda game. also don't ask for help from me.. you will get none. (runs off and plays Raymen)
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dragon Soul » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:07 am

Yo X, here's a question...how can you beat the game in only about 5 days...that is crazy. Doesn't really make sense to me. Oh and which form do you prefer?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby XHunter » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:11 am

I prefer regular link since you can attack while mounted and you have all the special skills you can learn. and beating the game in 5 days does make sense since thats all I did for the last 5 days (hardcore and all)
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dragon Soul » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:13 am

I prefer the wolf form...don't know why...either from my favorite character being on your back or that I'm thinking of my friend seeing how she likes wolves.
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby OMEGA » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:49 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

PreviousNext

Return to Anime / Manga / Games