[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Street Fighter IV
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Street Fighter IV

Street Fighter IV

Postby ChaosEdge » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:13 pm

So after a while a new Street Fighter has been announced....But what makes this one special is the new 3D Graphics...but it will still have the old 2D feel to it.

Other new editions to this game are 3 new characters.

The First is Abel:

Who has no memory of his past what so ever.

The next is one of my favorites and one I want to try...Crimson

She is supposidly some Secret Governmet agent for the U.S. or something. XD

Then the Last one is......this guy:

Don't really know his name or story but...I'll try to find out.

The old favorites such as Ryu, Ken, Guile, Dhalism and the ever so lovey Chun-li...
Will make a return...

There will me more characters such as Zangief, Balrog ad such...but I want to know is if some of my favorites such as Sakura and Cammy will return...Especially Cammy she was my favorite XD...

But all in all...discuss!
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:00 pm

I will bite them if my favorite, Sakura isn't in it :twisted:

But yea, very interesting indeed ^.^

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:13 am

You may be right AGF but they took out one of my Sexy girls for that Crimson. All i know is she better be good or i'll be a mad man D<
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby ChaosEdge » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:37 am

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Hikari-Kun » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:06 am

Hikari-Kun
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Digitalism » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:56 am

Digitalism
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ChaosEdge » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:42 am

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby ZXVanX » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:01 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby ChaosEdge » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am

*Update*

New info...that might not be so much news but...

Akuma has been confirmed to be in Street Fighter 4...so far it is said he is only a boss character that appears only to "fight the strongest of fighters"(meaning you have to be doing really good).

Also Capcom took a poll to see which character the fans would want to see make a return in the console version...Cammy got the most votes (and I'm happy since she is my fave XD).

Not only that but Dan and that "Bruce Lee-Like" guy whose name I fail to remember will make a return as well.
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Digitalism » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:38 am

Fei Long?
Digitalism
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ChaosEdge » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:00 am

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby ChaosEdge » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:09 pm

**Update** Well according to G4's X-Play Sakura and Seth are confirmed playable characters in the console version...not only that but it was said that Cammy and others might make a return as well.
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:46 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:05 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby matt13346 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:14 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Next

Return to Anime / Manga / Games