[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Lunar Knights/Boktai DS
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Lunar Knights/Boktai DS

Postby matt13346 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:32 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:46 pm

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:52 pm

Well, it depends...If the crystal is a certain color, lets say uh...blue and looks icy you gotta hit it with the opposite terrianal attack

fire->ice ice->fire
Red-blue

Earth->wind wind->earth
Green-purple
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:48 pm

LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:52 pm

I think im in the last chapter and I got all the weapons with Django/Aaron besides the **Spoilers** (Gun Del Hel) -theres no spoiler tag-

and I got every weapon for Sabata/Lucian.
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:29 pm

Whoa you are really fast, and you only got it week. Have you read gamefaqs, they say you could earn titles, you got one?
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:53 pm

No not yet...or actually idk XD right now I'm just focusing on lvl'ing up and beating the game so i can start the new game + and epilogue tower
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:48 pm

Ohh, you should get a grand master, since you are so good. I got a q. How do you beat those guys with swinging chain ball. They are really annoying. Is there easier way?
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:06 am

they're weak against fire-based attacks. So use the fire terrianal. Also right when they throw the ball and chain at you deflect it back with your shield it will leave them dazed and all your attacks will do 2x damage. You better practice at that because at one point of the game you'll have to defeat 3 of them in less then a minute XD

Also, you can unlock the *Spoilers* (Gun del Sol) later in the game
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:03 am

LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:07 am

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:48 pm

Hey Matt, Whatsup. I'm stuck again, i'm sorry, i must be annoying... Well anyway, I can't really beat the fusion of those two. I know they are weak against darkness, so i waste my fusion against that pink, and i killed it without losing any life. then they fusion, and i got nothing to beat it. Do you know any tips? Please help me.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:19 am

If your talking about the fusion between those two machines that the brother and sister use, I'll suggest fighting off the two then using the TRC against the fusion.

Ok 1st, when fighting the two, make sure to hang near the edges of the arena. When they rush at you, simply move out the way and the boy or girl (whichever your fighting at the time) will almost fall over the edge clinging on to the side. Attack during this, your attacks will do more damage and the chance of them countering is slim to none

2nd, if i remember right, one of them is the earth element while the other is the wind. One of them can't be hurt with Django's/Aaron's shots. So you'll have to use Sabata/Lucian and vice versa.

Also, for the final form, I suggest using Django's/Aaron's Trc since his zaps energy, and its fast and effective and can be used a good 3-4 times b4 it ends. Also, I suggest using Django for the fusion part, since he can make distant attacks which lessens the chance of getting hit. If energy is running low and you have no items and etc. you can just use Django's/Aaron's TRC (if you havent yet) and use the "Y" button attack which will restore you energry and deal a good amount of damage.

Well I hope I helped you, and no your little help request aren't annoying...since I answer them when I'm on anyway XD. Feel free to ask for help anytime
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:24 pm

LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:50 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Previous

Return to Anime / Manga / Games