[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - The History of Video Games (Birth of the NES)
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

The History of Video Games (Birth of the NES)

The History of Video Games (Birth of the NES)

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:17 am

Well I found these on Youtube so I figured I might as well share this with the younger members on this forum to show you how Video Gaming came back to life here in the U.S after the Crash of Atari and how Video Games were when I grew up.

The History Of The Nintendo NES!(G4) PART#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcmK7r_wZts

The History Of The Nintendo NES!(G4) PART#2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUKPOnuy59g

The History Of The Nintendo NES!(G4) PART#3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKGneVPk-c0

enjoy these and learn little bit about history.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AnalogikMan » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:12 pm

Amazing stuff... an anthology !

Every single today's videogame player should've watch this !

Aaaaaaah... back in tha dayz {;_;}
Last edited by AnalogikMan on Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnalogikMan
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:41 pm

... Ahh... I can still remember great games like Dr.Chaos, Battle for Olympus, Duck Hunt, World Track meet and lets not forget Megaman :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby GoMati » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:25 am

Don't forget about Mario Bros. They rocks as much as 10 years earlier!

PS. If you want to see some cool stuff about NES (and laughing) look at these videos:
http://youtube.com/profile?user=JamesNintendoNerd
I'll write here if I'll think about it
GoMati
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby matt13346 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:41 am

Even tho "Nintendo" pretty much started everything about games and gaming today, My first Console was the Sega Genesis, which I love so dearly and still have today, with all the original Sonic the Hedgehog games ^^

The Nintendo was great tho, I love Super Mario Bros. especially 3 same goes for Ninja Gaiden, with its awesome game play (Both titles i still have too, with my NES console ^^ still in good condition )

That history of Nintendo video was pretty good tho, it showed me alot about nintendo that i didn't know *GASP* OMG ( lol )

I sat down and watched all the parts...I wish my school could have history lessons on this kinda stuff ^^
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Return to Anime / Manga / Games