[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Hello Hello :D
This graveyard contains old locked topics that have been long forgotten. Enter at your own risk!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Hello Hello :D

Hello Hello :D

Postby Mega Xz » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:09 am

Hello Hello :) I am normally on RockmanHq Forum but I always come to this site so Im joining it finally and to keep my friend Freak316 from spamming and that stuff :D
[/color]
Mega Xz
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby freak316 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:12 am

Hey u know i dont span w/e so nice banner and avatar im going to amke a gif like that now
freak316
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby Mega Xz » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:14 am

I thoguht i joined this forum a long time ago or I was MegaXz I donno well nice avatar Freak
[/color]
Mega Xz
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby OMEGA » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:16 am

lol looks like 2 friends joined at the same time?, anyway welcome to the AMV Station, hope you enjoy your stay =D

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:21 am

Welcome to the forum guys :P hope you don't party to hard XD
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:26 am

If you guys are gonna wreck our little rockmanamv clubhouse imma gonna run after you after crossfusing with Roll and then imma gonna Roll Whip your sorry behinds.

j/k

Anyways, its always nice to see to friends meeting up like that.

I'm AGF-Antoine.

Please enjoy your stay :wink:
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Lok » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:19 am

hi Mega Xz. So you are the friend of freak ^^

Welcome to RAMV and hope you have fun.

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby GunnerEXE » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:36 am

Woot Friendship rocks ^_^ welcome to the family Mega Obeyeth the rules and we will help ya with what ever ya may need same goes for your little friend there ^_^
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:53 am

HEY!!!!! ONE NEW VICT----er...i meant new person at a welcome topic at a time. Has the jury reached a verdict? *runs to jury box* we find both new members GUILTY!!!!! *runs to judges desk* you are hereby sentenced to watch educational TV and soap operas....FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES!!!!! MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

j/k (...or am i?)

anyways welcome mega xz and freak, the name is matrixman. Read all the rules before posting or else you will be hunted down by everything you two ever thaught was breathing down your neck and a bunch of insane clowns. Have fun!!!!! XDDDDD
Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby zero maverick » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:14 am

zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Weapon of Light » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:58 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Mega Xz » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:51 am

[i]Awesome Lok and Zero talked :P

I like your amvs and Zero talkign about freak post like that hahaha made me laugh

Yea Freak and I are friends. In real life ty for the welcomes :)
[/color]
Mega Xz
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby Weapon of Light » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:59 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Return to Undernet Graveyard