[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - My Website is Back Up!
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

My Website is Back Up!

My Website is Back Up!

Postby Shirk Deio » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:15 pm

http://www.freewebs.com/thenetwarriors/

I finally got it back up! It took forever (though the forum is still down).

Check it out, email me, whatever.

Later!
Shirk Deio
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby XHunter » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:04 pm

its a pretty plain website.

the only question would be can your free site handle the bandwidth this site may give you (I mean by all the users on the forum checking it out).

for example right now when people visit you site they take up about 22.54KB of bandwidth (DL all the images) which is very little. but if you were to add more stuff to the site that would add on to how much the user would have to download (Pages, Images,Videos etc..) and it may go over the bandwidth limit..

Bah never mind my rant ^.^"

its a ok site.. (needs more content) but your working on that I guess.
you should try to learn PHP and MYSQL.. PHP > HTML
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby genericnumber1 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:31 pm

genericnumber1
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby XHunter » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:04 pm

LOL your right ^.^" (hides in a corner) sup genericnumber1 ^.^ I know I must know you from somewhere "wink" ..... oh and genericnumber1 is my friend who scripted the AMV Database so that you ALL may enjoy the coolness of searching for AMVs ^.^
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to General Chat