[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Pictures of Yourself
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Pictures of Yourself

Postby OMEGA » Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:39 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby matt13346 » Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:42 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby OMEGA » Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:16 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Urya » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:23 pm

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1910/a ... 007ey0.jpg
Yeah, I'm the hairball on the right, clinging to the girl next to me. I realize that my hair is pretty much covering my face, but that's because I was half asleep and don't have any better pictures that were taken.
Urya
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:54 pm

Well I finally got a digital camera, so I'll show 2 pics from my vacation in Austria XD

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:09 am

HEY HEY HEY, LOOKIE ME.... HEHEHEHE!!!!
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r302 ... 0_0374.jpg
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:31 pm

Woot i got a pic of me lol i took it in school hope you like it.

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby matt13346 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:36 pm

**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:52 pm

Hey thanks matt. I have one more for you guys.

ImageImage

DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby matt13346 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:39 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:53 pm

Hey thanks matt, i never hear that from anyone. You make me feel so positive. (lol, not that way...)

Hey darkshadowsoul, you got that medallion, i'm so jealous of you. i heard from undersquare that the medallion got cancel, so you can't purchase it anymore, you're so lucky. tell me where you got it.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:55 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:26 pm

ummm ok sure. My brother got Ryuusei no RockMan: Pegasus for me on my birthday (12/24) so when he got it in the mail the medallion come with it. The new P.E.T i'm trying to get now but if the medallion is cancel then if you do order it i don't think it will come.

Edit

Hey, this is Shadowsoul's brother. What happened is that I preordered two Ryuusei no Rockman games on Play Asia. He got Pegasus and I took Dragon. When the game came out and after around two or three days we got the package and the medallion came with it. What I think is they had a set number of medallions for the amount of preorders that were recieved (I'm talking about Capcom, not Play Asia.)

End Edit
ImageImage

DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:35 pm

Hey Matt, It was taken during the summer. I was at Chicago with my family. It was sunset when it was taken. I wish i could stay there longer. You ever went there before. If no, YOU SHOULD, i'll say it's better than San Francisco.

Whoa Darkshadowsoul, you're so lucky, i wish i got one. Is it made out of plastic or metal?
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:27 pm

plastic. here are my last pics of me lol not puting no more up.

Love this game.
lol Matt i got it to.
me and my DS.
i did this for fun lol.

thats it for me guys.
ImageImage

DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat