[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - A question for all digimon Fans on the forum??
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

A question for all digimon Fans on the forum??

A question for all digimon Fans on the forum??

Postby GunnerEXE » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 am

Do any of you have any D-tectors wich looks like this mainly
I WIll buy them from you I need them for a cosplay me and my friends are gonna be doing
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby VileMKII » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:59 am

Have you tried Ebay and Amazon?
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:36 pm

Digimon fan to the heart!! But no, I don't have such stuff. Keep us up to date on the cosplay though!! ^.^
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby GunnerEXE » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:36 am

Ive tried Craigslist,Ebay,Amazon and nothin -_- I am afraid Ive lost the ability to get them wich will suck sooooooo much
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Hss » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:23 am

So yah, I was really bored.

Searched Ebay xD

Got this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Digimon-Digivice-D- ... =72%3A1205

O.o
Hss
Trusted Member