[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Little Karin's art corner XD
Like to draw? need opinions on your latest art or are you in the mood to show off everything you've done.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Little Karin's art corner XD

Postby Izzy_k » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:27 pm

nice gallery! im an artist myself, so i might make my own thread too...

lol i really like that metal gear axl one :lol:
Izzy_k
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby matt13346 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:19 pm

Oo, another artist cool, do you have a DA account?
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Izzy_k » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:17 pm

yeah ill pm it because i dont wanna ruin Karin.EXE's thread lol
Izzy_k
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:26 pm

Hey Karin.EXE i just love your drawings. I do a little of drawing too but i don't think i'm all that good because i just look at stuff XD.
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Taiyoh » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:18 pm

Is this topic dead?
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby matt13346 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:34 pm

**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:16 pm

Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby matt13346 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:04 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Karin.EXE » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:32 pm

OH NOES D8 I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Anyways, when I entered the forum, I said quite clearly that I'm not a very... Forum person, to put it simple. You can see, I don't even comment on AMVs like before (haha, I said I was going to kill people, yeah sure... I can't do that), because first, I always find other things to do, second, I get lazy when it comes to writing in english, and third... Well, I'm lazy v_v

For Taiyoh, this is a direct message for you, because I know you requested me a pic months ago, but I don't remember when you told me you wanted to change something about it... So I haven't continued it because I never got in contact with you to know what it was... And believe, its been tormenting me that this thing is still pending. If you could, please, tell me exactly what you want, I'll do it right away since I don't have any proyects at this momment. Sorry for not being on on MSN either, it got boring long time ago~

SO... DON'T LOCK THIS TOPIC! THE OTHER REASON WHY I HAVEN'T SHOWN MY ART IS BECUASE IS NOT ROCKMAN-RELATED AND YOU SEE, AT LEAST IN DEVIANT ART I HAVE LOST LOTS OF FANS BECAUSE I STARTED DRAWING OTHER STUFF... So I'll post here only if I have something RM-related, because, obviously, this forum is of RM. So yeah.

v___v
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Taiyoh » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:25 pm

Whoa whoa whoa.
I never said I would close this topic. I was just stating it looked kinda dead.
As for the info, I'll PM it to you Karin.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby matt13346 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:47 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Karin.EXE » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:11 pm

There you go, Taiyoh, the best I could do ;O

I tried a veeery soft mood in here ^^ They are suposed to be walking in a sakura filled park XD *fails at drawing nature for life*

Sorry for the horrble delay...
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Gemini » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:21 pm

Wow. You're art's better than anything I could ever do... *looks at failed pics of chibi demon hand-puppets and sighs in disappointment*
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby matt13346 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:25 pm

Really nice Karin ^^ This pic is really good. I like the expressions of the two and the whole mood of the pic is...so relaxing =3 It's nice to see you come back with another awesome pic.
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Karin.EXE » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:26 pm

Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

PreviousNext

Return to Fanart Collection