[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Glitch!!
You can introduce yourself in any way you want, and bid farewell in this area. Go ahead! be yourself!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Glitch!!

Glitch!!

Postby Glitchman » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:57 am

yellow, i'm glitchman
my navi name is glitchman, now you all know!! and cheatman is my second navi!!

i'm working on a minigame now where you can play as megaman x, sasuke and you can unlock glitchman!! LOL XD

i've been on such forums before so you can say ivé got pretty much experience with things like spriting( i'm a little better than an amateur)

anyway, i hope this is a good forum, unlike the others i've been on....

with the glitching greets of glitchman!!!

(btw i sprite in megaman x, zero, zx, megaman classic etc style!!!)

omgglitchhackwtfha!!!...........*pc dead*
Glitchman
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby Tand » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:14 am

Hey welcome to the forums Glitchman, hope you like it here! ^_^
Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:34 pm

* Welcome to, one of the best, Rockman forums. We offer not only Rockman info on games, but also AMV's in different anime styles.
So be sure to sign up, log on, and have fun!!

We now return to the original message. *

Welcome to the forum. Like they said, one of the best forums on Rockman.
I'm Daisy ^.^
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:39 pm

Lolz nice one

I'm DarkShadowSoul Welcome to the Forums.Plz just call me DSS lolz anyway no using your glitch powers to mess up the forums lol jk but you'll have fun here and there is alot to do.Feel free to ask for help if you need it be good lolz.
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby SILVEI2 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:38 pm

to be honest from what i know dude this is the best forum
Last edited by SILVEI2 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:05 pm

Welcome to RAMV Glitchman ^.^

I'm AGF-Antoine, nice to meet ya :P

Be sure to enjoy your stay here :wink:

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Digitalism » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:27 pm

Digitalism
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Glitchman » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:21 pm

thanks for the welcome

reply DSS:
NO GLITCH POWERS!!!! O.o :( ah man.......

anyway, i hope i'm going to enjoy this place after a long time of no spriting and school.!!

i'll also post the preview of glitchman!
Glitchman
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby CloverSam » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:56 am

Welcome to this forum. ^_^

I'm CloverSam..Call me Soda.

You bet! you enjoy here.
CloverSam
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Silvershard » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:10 am

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!