[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - AMV Summer Contest Begins!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

AMV Summer Contest Begins!

AMV Summer Contest Begins!

Postby XHunter » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:51 pm

The Summer AMV of the Season Contests starts today (July 1st) and will last until September 22nd. So everyone make sure you start working hard on your submissions for the contest. Also, I would like to remind everyone of the rules of the contest before we being.

Rules & Guidelines

Acceptable Upload Sites
How to enter your video

All these rules and more and be found over in the area of the site. Good luck everyone.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Rockman » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Cool, i send a new vidéo...electric battle is not that i would want XD
It's a bad wmv file......but thanks to watching Xhunter =3 xD

We can change i hope! hehe
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby XHunter » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:37 pm

Yeah, if you want to change your entry that is fine with me ^>^
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Rockman » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:18 am

Okay, must we put our amv in a winrar file?
And must we do an amv that it isn't big, "high quality video" 100mo (by exemple)?
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby XHunter » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:08 am

No, just upload your AMV non-zipped. Also it can be as big or small as you want, although I recommend not going over 100MB.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Rockman » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:41 pm

Okay, i hope just that the amv that i send now is ok...

Must have a limit for the size no?
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Reiko » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:49 pm

he just said it, not over 100 MB.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Return to RM AMV Station News