[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Nintendo Power: Power Profiles - Keiji Inafune
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Nintendo Power: Power Profiles - Keiji Inafune

Nintendo Power: Power Profiles - Keiji Inafune

Postby XHunter » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:22 pm

Last but not least from the depths of the October issue of Nintendo Power (V220) we find a interview with Keiji Inafune. Seriously, what could have been better with all these Previews and Reviews of Mega Man games, then with a four page Interview with the father of Mega Man him self, Keiji Inafune!

<center>
- - -
[ ]</center>

I'm not going to spoiler the whole Interview because I think it would be best if you read it for yourself, but I can say that I confirms a few things I thought about the series but really didn't have any proof to back it up. For example, I always thought that Astro Boy played a big role in how Rockman / Mega Man was created, but I didn't have any proof until I read this article. Things I didn't know that this article had in it, was that Mega Man 3 (Rockman 3) is Inafune's Least-Favorite Mega Man / Rockman game. The article is definitely worth reading, so I'll let you guys read the article and post what you thought about it (smiles).

To read the interview, simply click on the thumbnails above to enlarge the images.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to RM AMV Station News