[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Lok - Dark Friendship - FINISHED * No Spoilers*
The Winners of the Rockman AMV of the Week, Month, Season, and Year Contest are shown here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Lok - Dark Friendship - FINISHED * No Spoilers*

Lok - Dark Friendship - FINISHED * No Spoilers*

Postby Lok » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:35 am

Last edited by Lok on Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:55 am, edited 13 times in total.

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:27 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby rockx_exe » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:29 am

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Lok » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:19 am

Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby zero maverick » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:42 am

zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby OMEGA » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:11 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Lok » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:56 pm

Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Lok » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:58 am

Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby OMEGA » Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:54 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Karin.EXE » Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:11 am

Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Frank Scaefer » Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:21 am

Frank Scaefer
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby Lok » Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:27 am

Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby JH24 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:23 am

I am not an AMV-maker myself, but I really liked the preview. (Because I have no experience with AMV's it is very likely I've missed certain things, for example I couldn't see what is wrong with the beats and the scenes in the first few seconds) I have divided your preview into different time parts, each containing my impression after watching these parts. Let me say I really like it and I am looking forward to the final version.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0:00-0:30

-I really like the intro with the beats in the background. The words "dark friendship" slowly appearing on screen are a nice touch and when the white lines surround the text at 0:09 at the moment when the song really starts I am really impressed. I can't imagine how much time this would cost to get the synch enitrely right.

-The words "operator" and "netnavi" fit in perfectly. Only at 0:13 the part "navi" from the word "netnavi" disappears slowly in the helmet of Blues. I love the lettertypes you used for this. Also the word "netnavi" could be centered more to the left, but Karin.EXE already pointed this out.

-I also like the moving lines of the names of Enzan and Blues. They seem to move at exactly the right speed and they have the right size.

-I can't really say much about the other scenes in this first part, except that it looks really good. I am not familiar with the song but I like the beats and the scenes seem to flow almost natural with the music. (Sorry if I am not making sense)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0:30-1:08

-The second part is really my favorite, the scenes as well as the music. I especially like the 'fallen' moment. Very nice.

-0:39 Perfect matching with the beats. How do you do that? It almost seems impossible to fit in so many clips to match all the beats.

- I really like the battle scenes between 0:42-0:47. Very nice and very well supported with the music.

-0:48 The moment were Enzan looks back, I am nitpicking but it seems his reaction is just a little bit too late to match the music when the word "see" is said. (It is most likely just me though, imagining things)

-0:57 The moment were the faces of Enzan and Blues appear at the sides seem to be a out of synch, but Karin.EXE already mentioned this.

-Very nice touch in adding the grey pictures besides Dark Blues around 1:07.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome preview, Lok. I can't wait to see the finished version. I really enjoyed watching this.
JH24
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Lok » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:38 am

Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Tri-Kun » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:35 am

That was a great preview i can't wait for the finished product.

to me the sync of the clips were great i saw no problems ^^
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Next

Return to Rockman AMV of the Season Contest