[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Lok - Dark Friendship - FINISHED * No Spoilers*
The Winners of the Rockman AMV of the Week, Month, Season, and Year Contest are shown here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Lok - Dark Friendship - FINISHED * No Spoilers*

Postby XHunter » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:05 pm

*claps hands* outstanding job. Everything was absolutely prefect in this AMV.
The timing, sync, lip sync, and emotional feel, everything was prefect.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Lok » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:25 am

Thanks everyone. i feel more happy now wasting so much time on it, now i feel that it is worth T.T

Zero Maverick: Yea I took the the Feb contest ^^

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby matt13346 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:54 pm

Wow Lok that was amazing...I remember you showing me the preview of this amv awhile back and it was amazing then and it's amazing now ^.^ I also some big changes you made from then too, bu t they were for the better.

If i didn't enter the amv contest of the month, I would've voted for your amv, now my chances of winning are slim to none XD Good work Lok, I look forward to more of your amv's in the future!
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:24 pm

*mind goes blank for 5 minutes straight* gasp...X called it perfect. You left me in awe of how good that was for 5 minutes, which in my case is a lot. That was excellent. Perfect sync, cool effects, perfect sync, lip sync....perfect sync... (yes everyone i care more about sync than anything.)

that was spectcular, like always. well done Lok. *claps*
Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby OMEGA » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:06 pm

well Lok, I must say that your AMV is indeed a very good AMV, but yeah you saw through all this topic that I was almost haunting you because of the synch XD. I still think that the synch (talking about the beats) could have been better (me knowing your talent and skills), but still your use of effects and lip synch made it up for the synch flaws ^^. I really hope to see another AMV from you and remember that if you need synch help you can always ask me ;).

Oh I see you indeed used avisynth, but why you put a MQ AMV on yousendit? o.o, I want a HQ one, are you going to post it on AMV.org (the HQ one)?

I want to compete against you too >.<

XD 9,6/10
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Riku-Kun » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:01 pm

Now my review is a little bit to long and it will help even more by discussing this over MSN. Overall this a AMV that i will keep in a very special Folder in my PC, i told 'ya that "Over My Head" was one of my favorite songs and this AMV isnt a exception. Good job and i hope to see more of your work whith the same/better quality that this AMV.
Congratulations ^__^

Rating: 10/10 - Perfect
Riku-Kun
Singularity Point

Postby Lok » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:59 am

Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby OMEGA » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:43 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Lok » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:21 am

Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby rockx_exe » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:35 am

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby SpYder » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:23 am

Although i'm a noob at making amvs, i really liked this amv. I could learn a lot from your techniques. 10/10 all the way!

Anyways, i probably won't be making amvs til the summer since i'm busy with hw and AP tests are coming up pretty soon <.<
TENNIS ROCKS!
SpYder
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby Lady XZ » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:14 pm

Wow Lok the AMV was awesome! Congrats on winning the amv of the month contest ^-^.

~Lys
Visit my
Lady XZ
Elite Samurai
Elite Samurai

Postby Dark Rockman » Tue May 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Hello, just to know,

where can i download this great AMV of the Year!???

The link in the website to DL is dead =O
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby XHunter » Wed May 13, 2009 3:02 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Rockman » Wed May 13, 2009 6:35 am

There is a problem...i can't...maybe my internet...
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

PreviousNext

Return to Rockman AMV of the Season Contest