[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Shouri - Ichirin no Hana - Spoilers - Finished!
The Winners of the Rockman AMV of the Week, Month, Season, and Year Contest are shown here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Shouri - Ichirin no Hana - Spoilers - Finished!

Postby matt13346 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:17 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Shouri No Hana » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:50 pm

I hate logging in every time! why doesn't my cookies work for this site?! *spazz*

Anyway, like I said, the two minute preview (Although it's 2:25) is here, some effects have not been added or removed because I'm still working on this, stupid Colonel, why can't I find a good effect for you?

*Download Only Unless demanded*

So yea...once it slows down it's harder to sync to.
Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Synchro-Kun » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:50 pm

It looks like that the quality got lessen by the codec ... but no matters, it's still good.

Awesome sync after the immediate yelling and Greigar Rock spits out fire. The slow part could be a bit more synced to the music (scene changes whenever there is a sound) but great nonethelessly!

Keep it up, Hikari.
Synchro-Kun
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Location: Somewhere, dreaming about Pikachus dominating the world.

Postby XHunter » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:10 pm

Pretty cool so far, I really like the TV Fuzz Effect... ^.^
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby OMEGA » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:05 am

lol you just went crazy after Beast Rockman spit fire XD. every time I watch it more I think I will have to work even harder to win against this AMV ;).

Nice work so far, now lets wait for the final version ^^
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Lok » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:27 am

wow another great AMV. You syncr it very well and you use the effect very well like 1:35. The Contest is going to be tough >_<

hmmm your amv has no problem but you should render it with a better way. I see...your preview is 720x480, you didn't maintain the aspect ratio right. I can see the characters become "fatter" like 1:20, the Dark Blues one and 1:30 the enzan and blues one. So try to render it in 640x480
Besides that, the scanline would ruin the replay value, when you render it in AVI in Vegas, make sure you choose "progressive scan" to avoid the annoying scanline or you can use Virtual Dub Mod to filter it.

1. Virtual Dub Mod > Filters > Add > Deinterlaced
2. File > save as

Then, try to compress the audio, the codec i use to compress audio is lame mp3, just search in google and you will find it. After compress it, the 2:25 long video will end up 30~40mb instead of 50mb.

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby zero maverick » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:02 am

zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Shouri No Hana » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:44 am

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Bladedo640 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:57 am

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Shouri No Hana » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:35 am

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Lok » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:40 am

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Shouri No Hana » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:11 pm

lol, well the slow section is about 50% redone, it looks much much better, now for the part where the vocals return...ouch.
Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby rockx_exe » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:08 am

At last I can see your preview..rapidshare have been giving me past few days and now it's back to normal ^_^

The AMV is Great!I was amazed by what you done ! .
Hope you get it done soon :)

I love the part at 1:17-1:40 :)

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Shouri No Hana » Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:19 pm

well I was unable to work on it this weekend, so I'm still in the same state, this also applies to my Heaven & Earth contest entry...I'm soo messed up...thankfully school is out on Wednsday...
Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Tri-Kun » Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:23 pm

Dang i better start finishing Rawkfist so maybe i can compete with you guys too.
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

PreviousNext

Return to Rockman AMV of the Season Contest