[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Shouri - Ichirin no Hana - Spoilers - Finished!
The Winners of the Rockman AMV of the Week, Month, Season, and Year Contest are shown here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Shouri - Ichirin no Hana - Spoilers - Finished!

Postby Shouri No Hana » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:54 am

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby XHunter » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:42 pm

Ok cool, Im going to go upload it right now.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby GunnerEXE » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:37 am

Oh My Lord That made my jaw Drop that was freaking awesome I give it a freaking 10/10 :) Freaking awesome job
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Lok » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:57 am

argh im late again. it's because of my internet problem again >_< the connection was unstable.

Ok straight to the point. I like this amv and i give it 9.8/10. anyway i think it is better if you syncr the creaming from 03:10~03:14.

Yea Antoine is right, you should try to stick to a story or theme when making amvs.

edit: maybe i will add more opinion later if i have time. have a class in 15 mins.

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:15 am

i absolutely LOVED it. i'm making a amv right now, just that i need props and some programs (cropping and effects one), and i was about to make a ryuusei no rockman one too, and you got it first, unbelievable. welll anyway, i loved it, WONDERFUL JOB. 10/10

but anyway, where u get that remix, i only got the original one.
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Shouri No Hana » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:18 pm

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Weapon of Light » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:34 am

Shouri No Hana, your AMV was the very first to impress me the way it did.

Everything was awesome, from start to the ending. You deserved to win the first AMV of the Month contest of the year.

Awesome job. 8)
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Shouri No Hana » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:48 am

I'm so happy! XD That made my day! (Aside from my 'evil' hesdmistress is retiring!!!)

Thank You every one! XD
Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Previous

Return to Rockman AMV of the Season Contest