[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Shouri - Ichirin no Hana - Spoilers - Finished!
The Winners of the Rockman AMV of the Week, Month, Season, and Year Contest are shown here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Shouri - Ichirin no Hana - Spoilers - Finished!

Shouri - Ichirin no Hana - Spoilers - Finished!

Postby Shouri No Hana » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:06 pm

Liek ZOMG there are soo many Ryuusei spoilers!!

Titles: Ryuusei no Rockman.EXE - Ichirin no Hana
Anime: Rockman.EXE & Ryuusei no Rockman
Song: Ichirin no Hana ~Huge Hollow Mix~
Artist: HIGH and MIGHTY Color
Link:
Last edited by Shouri No Hana on Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:15 pm

first with OMEGA and Cinos now its you and matt13346 who are using the same song in thier amvs...so far from what i see of yours its comin out really good keep goin with it ^.^

i wonder who will finish thiers first because matt13346's is really good too ^.^
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby OMEGA » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:22 pm

XD and you said that you were going to wait the next month in the begining, now I´m worried about yours ^^". So far this is very upbeat, nice synch and I liked your use of that "TV monitor" effect I think it was called... anyway I will have to work harder on mine ;)

PS: I heard the compelte song and yeah you will have lot of work to do to finish it in time lol, still best of lucks and thanks for accepting my request ^^
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby cinos18702 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:48 pm

your amv is coming out pretty good so far...(this is just me) I think your video could use some more effects to synch up with beats, but besides how I feel your amv is coming out good so far.

PS: matt13346 (who also goes to this site) is also making an amv to this song. He has a little more done than you.If you would like to check it out here is the link: http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=494

matt13346 (who can't get to an computer for like anthor week) would also like to know why did you choose this song? He is just wondering.
cinos18702
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby Shouri No Hana » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:03 pm

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby rockx_exe » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:33 pm

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Lok » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:55 pm

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Bladedo640 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:45 am

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Shouri No Hana » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:10 pm

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Synchro-Kun » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:53 am

Synchro-Kun
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Location: Somewhere, dreaming about Pikachus dominating the world.

Postby zero maverick » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:38 am

zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Tri-Kun » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:51 am

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Shouri No Hana » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:34 am

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby matt13346 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:47 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Shouri No Hana » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:27 pm

XD, you haven't seen anything yet. I purposely made it this way because...well, the two minute preview is done, so you'll see...it actually hurts my computer, if that means anything.

you'll see it later...
Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Next

Return to Rockman AMV of the Season Contest