[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - OMEGA - My Last MOVE - FINISHED - *Spoilers*
The Winners of the Rockman AMV of the Week, Month, Season, and Year Contest are shown here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

OMEGA - My Last MOVE - FINISHED - *Spoilers*

Postby Shouri No Hana » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:13 pm

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Re: OMEGA - My Last MOVE - Preview - *Spoilers*

Postby Lok » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:49 pm

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby OMEGA » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:15 am

NEW PREVIEW UPLOADED ;) (50%)

links are at the first post to view and download.

well a little description so far:
Fixed: some lip synch at the begining, some synch errors and that "fatal error" that Shouri pointed out (thanks ^^")
Theme: and the theme of the AMV is about Netto-Rockman / Enzan-Blues, rivalry (as shown at the part after the first chorus) and team mates. Also I am focusing in the dark moments of both navis (hence Dark Rockman and Dark Blues)
*the video google preview is off like 1 sec :? *

tell me how it is so far, and no more previews until the finished version ;)
EDIT: forgot to add that I will fix the part at 1:09 cause I really didn´t like how it turned out :P. Also I will add more effects once I figure out how Adobe After Effects works since Vegas is getting bored in the effects department -_-
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Lok » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:44 am

Nothing I could say. The video performs 100% FULL SYNCRO with the audio. I really like the fast pace of the amv and how you use the split screen effect. It is really great ^_^ and please finish it soon. This AMV is pumping my heart.

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby GunnerEXE » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:51 am

ooh awesome man the synch is superb Can't wait for the finished product
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby OMEGA » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:19 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:13 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby OMEGA » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:25 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby chavezx4 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:14 pm

esta muy bueno omega pero encuentro que poner efectos como el de megaman con el style que sale al lado izquierdo sobra, al iwal que las palpitaciones que da con megaman y protoman

sigue asip con tus amv`s ^^.

Translation: (by OMEGA)
its pretty good so far omega but I think that putting the effects with the megaman style are not necesary, same with the palpitations (aka bubbles) with megaman and protoman

keep it up with your amv ^^

Sorry for my english i´m chilean u.u
chavezx4
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby Shouri No Hana » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:18 pm

urgh... I haven't seen it yet because I'm at school, (the download would take like 4 hours, I only got 20 minutes left of class)

but from the sounds of this, I would to work twice as hard on mine, must redo the whole slow part...meh, Dark Blues...
Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:20 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby chavezx4 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:23 pm

chavezx4
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby matt13346 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:24 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:48 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby chavezx4 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:52 pm

chavezx4
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter