[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - OMEGA - My Last MOVE - FINISHED - *Spoilers*
The Winners of the Rockman AMV of the Week, Month, Season, and Year Contest are shown here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

OMEGA - My Last MOVE - FINISHED - *Spoilers*

Postby OMEGA » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:53 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby chavezx4 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:00 pm

Sorry for my english i´m chilean u.u
chavezx4
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby sigma_benja » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:33 pm

sigma_benja
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby Shouri No Hana » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:38 am

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby OMEGA » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:45 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby maverick_hunter_17 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:25 am

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/Mavvybannerbugstyle.jpg[/img]
-------------------- Far Away / Anywhere / Lies
Avvie done by Mari of REO Sig done by XHunter17
[u]|i|n|u|y|a|s|h|a|[/u] my anti drug
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/inuyashafan.png[/img]
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/ffxiplayer.png[/img]
maverick_hunter_17
Dark Revived Hunter
Dark Revived Hunter

Postby Karin.EXE » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:00 am

DEAR GAWD, BROTHER! Did I tell you always love your AMVs because they get better and better everytime you do a new one :0? Ok, I told you now.

The only thing I can critizise is that I can't follow the course of the story, what you want to show here, but maybe is just me :0 Uuur, I can't critizise you, you know >:/ I don't want to be kicked or something.

But the sync is good :0! Finish it soon~ (oh, that rhymes!)
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Frank Scaefer » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:33 pm

oHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAN thats tooo cool plz do next time onse more so a AMV (^"_"^)
Frank Scaefer
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby AXMAN11224 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:51 pm

Nice AMV! It really discourages me from making AMV's cause I suck at it:P
Nice though, Move is a great song, but you synced it very well, you've seemed to sync it with the beat very well. I'm looking foward to the finished version :)
AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby OMEGA » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:53 pm

ok thanks to all of you for your comments, now my 10th AMV is finally finished ^^ (in time for the contest Zero Maverick ;))

anyway enjoy:

tell me what you think of it ^^

PS: Antoine I didn´t had the time to figure out how Adobe After effects work so I will start figuring it out how it works for my next AMV lol
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby matt13346 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:58 pm

if your amv is done...shouldnt you change the topic of this chat to Finished and not New Preview ^^

Oh and WOW, that amv was great ^^ I really saw no flaws in it (Although those bubble effects in 0:30 - 0:33 seemed a lil unnecessary) It seemed to me that you wanted to sync them with the drum beat in the music, and if you did IMO it tad off.

Other then that, the amv was full with action, which went great with the song. And when the song seemed to mellow down so did the clips.

Great job 9.6/10 ^^

Edit: Srry Omega lol, beat you to it, lol watched it and everything, it was great ^^
Last edited by matt13346 on Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby OMEGA » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:03 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby AXMAN11224 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:27 am

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Bladedo640 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:17 am