[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - OMEGA - My Last MOVE - FINISHED - *Spoilers*
The Winners of the Rockman AMV of the Week, Month, Season, and Year Contest are shown here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

OMEGA - My Last MOVE - FINISHED - *Spoilers*

Postby zero maverick » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:20 am

zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Karin.EXE » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 am

^o^ You're finished~ Though I think I was the first one who saw it XD

Aaaanyway, onto the critics...
To resume it all, it's ALMOST perfect. Why? I watched it a few times again, and I have to agree that it has kind of... A lot of effects, and also, you just kept adding the black flashes when a beat appeared... And this song has too many beats, I think it started to get a bit repetitive and that also didn't let to see the images quite well... And it can also cause epilepsy X_X XD Just kidding~

Other than that, I think you did a good job : D I loved that Blues/Enzan part, especially at the end with Young!Enzan hugging his PET (which is weird, since he had the NEW PET when he was a kid?! Uh oh, time paradox!!) XDDD

9.9/10 : D
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby OMEGA » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:08 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Bladedo640 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:21 am

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby OMEGA » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:25 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Lok » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:21 am

Amazing!
You syncr the song very well with action scenes. I have to say you are very good in making action amvs, like your Come Out Swinging and Mega Phenomenon. Well I didn't find any errors there ^^

>_< my stupid internet is very slow these days and i have to wait it recovers the speed and download this amv to my comp ^^
Btw, your amv in google video has high quality O.o How did you do that?

Ah i didn't give rating yet, here is it 9.9/10( i try not to give 10/10 you know:D)

The parodox lol I noticed it too when i watched the episode.

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby OMEGA » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:15 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby JH24 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:51 pm

Here is my review for your (awesome) AMV. I am not sure if it can be seen as a review, maybe more as a list of my impressions I've got while watching your AMV. I do have some experience in writing reviews on other forums but they usually are for fanfics. I'll do my best although I don't know if my review is really helpful.

Here we go, I divided my impressions and thoughts in time parts to make it easier to read. (And for me easier to type. ^^)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0:00-0:30

-Very nice start at the beginning with Dark-Rockman's mouth moving and the beginning text of the song. (I couldn't really understand what the singer exactly said. But the tone of his voice makes it for me very fitting with Dark Rockman. (I admit I did had to rewind this part a few times before I really got used to this combination of Dark Rockman/whispering voice, but after that I realized the combination is perfect) I also like the bacground effects and scenes, but almost every time my attention was drawn to Dark Rockman. Very well done and nice start!

-It was already pointed out by other members in this topic about the black flashes. However, I did notice it but after 1:00 I barely saw it anymore. Only when I focused on it I saw them. But I realize this is different from person to person. The flashes match the beats very well though. (Because I don't know how AMV's are being made I always wonder when I watch them how the timing is done. It must be a very difficult and slow process to get the timing right? Or is there a special way to do that?

-I like the 'bubble' effect around 0:30.

-Favorite moment of this part: 0:12-0:19. I like the action scenes and the muisc supporting them at that point. I am not sure but these scenes are from the second part of season 2?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0:30-1:00

-0:32, 'bubble' effect again, I really like that effect, it seems. ^^

-0:37 another 'bubble' effect, but this time I couldn't really hear a matching beat. It could be my speakers though. My speakers are not really good. If there was no beat it feels a little out of place for me (I hope you don't mind me saying this)

-Some very nice effects. I especially like those moving images across the screen around 0:46. They match perfectly as well.

-Favorite moment of this part: 0:48-1:00, nice action scenes and a special scene everytime when the word "move' is heard, giving the AMV a nice effect.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:00-1:30

-For some reason I can't really say much about this part. It is very good, great scenes, it matches very well with the music. I like it that you put Pharoahman in this part, Rockman's deletion was nice to see (not that he was deleted but I mean the scene) as well as his recovery and how Blues rescued the unconsciousness Rockman. Great job with the scenes and fitting them in your AMV.

-I noticed when I watched your AMV for the third time (I usually watch each AMV at least five times before I start watching the video in parts) how when you zoomed in on Pharaoahman's eyes I hear the word "look".
I really like these small yet very important details. Awesome!

My favorite moment of this part: 1:23-1:30, about facing your fear and how it takes everything you've got. (If I understood correctly)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:30-2:00

- 1:30-1:44 I just love these action parts and the music. Very well done and exciting to watch. I did notice one small thing: 1:40, everytime I hear the word "move" there is a special scene to accompany that. But this time we have R-Rockman standing there and he doesn't do anything. The camera does zoom in on him when the word "move" is sung. (It is probably just me though, you can disregard this comment if you wish)

I feel that I am not reviewing but more like analyzing every second of your great AMV just to find something. I could just as well take a magnifying glass. O.o

If you don't like the way I am currently reviewing please let me know and I will change it for future reviews.

- 1:52 I've only seen parts of Axess, but did Netto intended to use a Dark Chip on Rockman? I like the music change right at the moment Blues is infected with the Dark Chip. Very well timed.

- Favorite moment of this part: 1:30-1:44, I love the action scenes between the Rockmans. I watched this part several times, a very energetic and exciting part.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2:00-2:30 I really like the entire AMV, but from this moment on my most favorite part of the music video starts.

-Awesome scenes with Dark Blues and Enzan, very emotional and very well chosen with the music. Especially 2:20-2:28, beautiful scenes to see and then the text of the song. Perfect.

-Favorite moment of this part: Everything!

2:30-2:58

-Action time again, and once again, very well done. I replayed this scene several times. Especially 2:35 is a very strong moment with R-rockman breaking one of (Beastmans?) claws.

- So many intense scenes at a very intense pace. I felt overhwelmed when I watched the last part the first time. (That is a good thing)
I only thought the ending came very, well unexpected. It just ended, but maybe this has to do because of the song. I was sitting there however with: It is over? Already? I just forget about the time when I am watching AMV's.

-My favorite moment of this part: Everything!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really impressed, all the AMV's I've watched and reviewed so far are
very, very good. I just can't imagine how much time and work an AMV will cost to make, it must be really a lot. I have a lot of respect for all AMV-makers, all those different scenes, making sure the scenes match the music, special effect, etc. It just feels overhwelming. I write fanfics, but I don't think the amount of work I have to do to make a great story compares with the complexity of an AMV. When I write a story I always try to put a piece of myself into the fanfic. When I am watching an AMV I just feel the creator of the music video has put a piece of himself into the vid. (Maybe I am not making sense, but this is how I feel about it)

OMEGA, I am really impressed, your video is awesome. Looking back on what I wrote above, I don't think I helped you much. but maybe my impressions help a bit. I hope you enjoyed reading my impressions as much as I enjoyed writing it. ^^ I had a great time watching your AMV, writing down a review is the least I can do (writing a review for a AMV's does have some similarities with writing a review for a fanfic, I now realize. they both are trying to tell a story)

Looking back at the first review I wrote on the forum, I can't decide if should write down a grade. I mean, I do want to give a grade, but I don't really have much with a rating. It is more based on a feeling. I just can't really explain why I gave one person a 9.0 or another a 9.4. If you want I'll write down a rating but maybe it is better if I just describe how I feel about your AMV.

Well, Like I said before, I am really impressed and I really enjoyed watching your music video. There is action, emotion and some very nice effects present in your AMV. Personally I don't think there were too many special effects. I really enjoyed it and I look forward to see more of your AMV's in the future.
JH24
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Tri-Kun » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:07 pm

Wow this amv get a 10/10 from me

it gave me alot of ideas for my rawkfist amv (which is 50% done might i add i was never really a big fan of previews) the sync was great and it sent me a message a great one (just don't ask me what it is ^^)
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby OMEGA » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:27 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby MegaRanger » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:45 pm

very good,the FX was just awsome,I give it a 10/10
ImageImage!!install!!
MegaRanger
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Tri-Kun » Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:30 pm

Congrats OMEGA on winning the AMV of the Month Contest!!!!
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby BladeBass99 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:46 pm

Click on Shadow to go to my Youtube channel.
BladeBass99
Red Spark of Death
Red Spark of Death

Previous

Return to Rockman AMV of the Season Contest