[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - OMEGA - Mega Phenomenon - Finished - *Spoilers*
The Winners of the Rockman AMV of the Week, Month, Season, and Year Contest are shown here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

OMEGA - Mega Phenomenon - Finished - *Spoilers*

OMEGA - Mega Phenomenon - Finished - *Spoilers*

Postby OMEGA » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:50 pm

Yeah I know kinda pointless to put the same topic again here, but oh well, the text below is the same from the old forum (I love Copy + Paste XD)

Ok first of all I want to thank all the people that watched, rated and commented the 2 previews of this AMV, I really apreciated it ^^. Well its finished *celebrates*, now the links to the AMV divides in quality terms (LQ, MQ and HQ), hope you will enjoy it cause I put a lot of effort and time to make it, oh and I sacrificed my free time of gameplaying (can´t believe it XD). Oh and definitelly Sony Vegas is my choice for the future. Also I have some bad new for some of you, this possibly can be my last RM AMV of this year, cause I have to start some projects with another anime that I left behind :cry , so try to enjoy it ^^

Tittle: Mega Phenomenon
Song: Phenomenon
Song artist: Thousand Foot Krutch
Finished: YES (finally ¬¬)
Spoilers: Rockman Beast (a lot), Rockman Beast +, Axess, Stream, EXE and the movie (at least there are some scenes of them XD)
Time: 3:07
Download:

Lyrics:
If you're like us, calling all riders
Roll up beside us, no place to hide us
All freedom fighters, let's unite us
Switch on your nitrous and… let's… go...
Destination for navigation
Man up ya stations, feel the sensation
Surround invasion with communication
Move quick, we might avoid contamination

Down, here comes the sound
Everyone pound your feet to this Phenomenon
Now, let's make it loud
Let's show ’em all how you move to this Phenomenon
Roll, open your soul
Maybe lose control inside of this Phenomenon
Just let yourself go
And let everyone know you move to this Phenomenon

Don't let these spiders crawl up beside us
They want to bite us, inject the virus
Raise up your lighters, praise to the Righteous
We need You to guide us
Get prepared to go!

If you're like us, calling all riders
Roll up beside us, no place to hide us
All freedom fighters, let's unite us
Switch on your nitrous and… let's… go...

Now, let's make it loud
Roll, open your soul
Just let yourself go

Can't take it anymore, shake until we move the floor
What are we waiting for? Let's… go…
I'm tired of being ordinary, don't care if there's people staring
I'll rely on Your strength to carry me on
I'm not invisible like you
Next time things get a little messed up
I'll shine, but I'll never be see-through
I'm fine just trying to wake the rest up

Now, let's make it loud
Roll, open your soul
Just let yourself go

You move to this Phenomenon
You move to this Phenomenon
Last edited by OMEGA on Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Synchro-Kun » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:30 am

Honestly said, without any offense to any other AMVers, including myself, this is the best Rockman AMV made. Particularly as I was able to see the amount of time and hard work put into it with those effects and synch. I already told you, Omega, not only I did love the song, I also loved that Naruto AMV that you linked for me. When I first saw the Naruto AMV, I was wondering, "How the heck is Omega planning to outdo THIS? It's insanely impossible!" Little did I know that you did outdo it when the final version is out. I was very impressed about how you can do THIS much with your first time with Vegas. And the synch, lip synch, animation, quality, and everything is perfect.

You know what? I haven't given out this rating since I saw Zips. And I'll give it again.

11/10.

Awesome job.

P.S. Once I get back to US, I am gonna try to AMV again and beat this AMV. XDD
Synchro-Kun
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Location: Somewhere, dreaming about Pikachus dominating the world.

Postby OMEGA » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:52 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Hmm

Postby NwZ » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:12 pm

The NwZ Experience
NwZ
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby OMEGA » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:15 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Hmmmm

Postby NwZ » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:20 pm

Last edited by NwZ on Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The NwZ Experience
NwZ

Re: Hmmmm

Postby OMEGA » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:23 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Hmm

Postby NwZ » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:29 pm

The NwZ Experience
NwZ

Postby BTD » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:18 pm

BTD
Standard Reploid
Standard Reploid

Postby OMEGA » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:54 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Lineith » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:55 pm

As I already told you, I don't know how many times, it's AWESOME! Those periods of blanckness didn't bring you down. Congratulations!
It's the best rockman AMV I've ever seen. Keep it up ^^
.-Lunacy has found me-.
Lineith
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby Tri-Kun » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:58 am

Oenomega congrats on winning the AMV of the month, Mega Phenomenon was amazing definitly worth waiting though the download time.
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby NwZ » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:22 pm

The NwZ Experience
NwZ

Postby Shouri No Hana » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:10 pm

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!