[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - OMEGA - Mega Phenomenon - Finished - *Spoilers*
The Winners of the Rockman AMV of the Week, Month, Season, and Year Contest are shown here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

OMEGA - Mega Phenomenon - Finished - *Spoilers*

Postby Lok » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:21 pm

congrats to you for winning this one ^_^
i have to say that your mega phenomenon(and your dawn of victory too) inspires me very much until now.

hey i know your real name now! :)

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby zero maverick » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:45 am

Congratulation Omega
you will have recovered all the titles with this amv ^^
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby OMEGA » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:39 pm

lol just updating (since I told you that I entered to 3 contest), here are the 2 latest (and maybe final) results of the contest that I entered with Mega Phenomenon:

well in the last one I was only expecting the Action result, it was a very happy surprise to see that I won in another category ^^.
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Lok » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:02 am

wow u win alot O.o

AFW AMV CONTEST
Best Action - mega phenomenon by OmegaEvolution

White Rain Amateur AMV Contest Results
BEST ACTION:
1st Place: omegaevolution/OMEGA - Mega Phenomenon
BEST EFFECTS:
2nd Place: omegaevolution/OMEGA - Mega Phenomenon
JUDGE'S FAVORITE:
omegaevolution/OMEGA - Mega Phenomenon

the white rain contest i was going to take part it but the submission date is over :? anyway, everyone should know that my amv can't beat the mega phenomenon >_< ,but as a rockman fan, it is good and i feel glad that rockman amv wins those contests, it increases the popularity of rockman anime.

congratulation omega!!

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby OMEGA » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:51 pm

Last edited by OMEGA on Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

WOW

Postby Tand » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:31 am

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Previous

Return to Rockman AMV of the Season Contest