[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Zerowing87 - Rockman.EXE - We Survive - Finished *Spoilers*
The Winners of the Rockman AMV of the Week, Month, Season, and Year Contest are shown here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Zerowing87 - Rockman.EXE - We Survive - Finished *Spoilers*

Postby Tri-Kun » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:46 pm

Umm sorry i didn't rate it i give it a 9/10

Was it just me or did some parts sounded like they were glitched hmmm.... but i really liked it i've watched it somewhere around 8 times
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby GunnerEXE » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:51 pm

well since zero is asleep and I feel like It I can explain why some parts are glitched you see WMM hates him more than anything and when he trys to save stuff yeah he has to save parts and then go back so on so what happend is the sound got screwed up when he combined them all believe me I noticed it the first time I heard it ^_^ but either way its all good I still say he did a awesome job and since I never rated it (like I have any right) I give it a 9.8/10 :)
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Weapon of Light » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:52 pm

Gunner, please spell right and use proper grammer. That whole post was one sentence.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Weapon of Light » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:18 pm

I added a comment to my first post about the AMV! GO READ IT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!! GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!1
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby GunnerEXE » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:29 am

Congradulations You stubborn mule you haha good job buddy
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Re: Zerowing87 - Rockman.EXE - We Survive - Finished *Spoile

Postby zero maverick » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:35 am

zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Tri-Kun » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:46 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Tand » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:33 pm

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Previous

Return to Rockman AMV of the Season Contest