[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - matt13346 - Rockman Cyber Faint - Finished - *Spoilers*
The Winners of the Rockman AMV of the Week, Month, Season, and Year Contest are shown here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

matt13346 - Rockman Cyber Faint - Finished - *Spoilers*

matt13346 - Rockman Cyber Faint - Finished - *Spoilers*

Postby matt13346 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:33 pm

FIXED and CROPPED!!
Name: Rockman Cyber Faint
Song: Faint Remix
Artist: Linkin Park
Spoilers: Rockman.exe Axess, Beast, Beast+, Rockman.exe the movie
Finished: Yes

Watch:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 1555495732

Download:
http://download.yousendit.com/06AC12E263463AAC (New 7day Link)

thanks goes to Omega, for being a nice, thoughtful person and Cropping my amv for me :P
Last edited by matt13346 on Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:10 pm, edited 10 times in total.
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby zero maverick » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:33 pm

AMV very interesting and not banal
pictures not remove at 2:57 (sword on copy blues), 2:59 (smoke on the castle), 3:06 (netto)
9/10
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby matt13346 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:41 pm

oh, i see what your talking about, well i guss it's better then my previous amv's, thanks for the watch ^^ (its hard to see those when your using sucky WMM)
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Dragon Soul » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:47 pm

That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby matt13346 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:53 pm

thanks, glad you liked it!

You should check it out after X posts it on the site, it'll be better quality then

youtube and you can see all the effects i put and etc.
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Shadowmega » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:14 pm

That is a pretty good amv especially at the begining. 9/10 also where did you get that rockman zx theme i have been looking for it.
Shadowmega
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby XHunter » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:19 pm

its on the website -.- *sign* dose no one check out the site >.>
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:49 pm

well like x said it's on the site, but i got mine from myspace lol, if you have aim feel free to I.M. me and ill send it to you (my sn: havocblader89)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby OMEGA » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:36 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby matt13346 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:49 pm

*FIXED*
Here it is again, My "Rockman Cyber Faint" amv. I made some adjustments to it, like fixing the mistakes and changing the opening sequence. It's still pretty much the same amv tho. Plz let me know what you think, and notify me if you see other errors i could fix and etc

(this is the 1st amv i put the most work into and I'll like it to be perfect, if not, pretty close to it ^^)

Download:
http://download.yousendit.com/DDC3D885678BE819

Watch:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 1548874548
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby chavezx4 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:06 pm

Sorry for my english i´m chilean u.u
chavezx4
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby sigma_benja » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:24 pm

sigma_benja
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby OMEGA » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:41 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby matt13346 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:56 pm

Huh...a story, that sounds kinda cool, When i think about it, my "Rockman Hollowed" amv kinda has a story behind it, since it dedicated to just the movie. I wish i could get the Vegas too, but I'm not the one to go look around and buy it online and it seems kinda expensive -_- thanks alot for the compliments.

Well, Here it is again, but this time, Omega was nice enough to crop it for me ^^. The mistakes are still fixed, and the opening sequence still changed (I thought i could spice it up with a lil' beginning video)

So let me know what you think, and maybe some of you will like it better cropped ^^

Watch:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 1555495732

Download:
http://download.yousendit.com/310BF61F53473D8A

I also got the amv posted up on youtube, but i can't put up the link, but here's my youtube account name, If you wanna see " NewbieProd1 "
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby zero GS » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:23 pm

hey matt13346 the file on yousendit to downloaded has expired :( . how can i downloaded :? .
zero GS
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Next

Return to Rockman AMV of the Season Contest