[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - rockx_exe - Just Stop - Finished *Spoilers*
The Winners of the Rockman AMV of the Week, Month, Season, and Year Contest are shown here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

rockx_exe - Just Stop - Finished *Spoilers*

rockx_exe - Just Stop - Finished *Spoilers*

Postby rockx_exe » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:54 am

Name:Rockman EXE Just Stop
Song:Just Stop
Artist:Disturbed
Spoilers:Yes
Finished:Yes
Watch to Youtube:Not available due to upload problems! and the only video file I can't upload!
Download:

I finally finished rendering and got a fixed version now ^_^ but no youtube version because of some upload problems!

Comment and rate please!or Die (lol jk)
Lyrics:
Just stop enough of the venemous critical comments on my life
Just stop the judgment and all of your pseudo-involvement in my life
Sit back a moment, and look at the miracle starting in the light
Don't stop a moment, and let the incredible happen knowing that

All that you want is to criticize
Something for nothing
And all that I want is forgiveness one more time
To be the best in the world

Just stop with all of your little deliberate problems with my life
Enough of all the crippling, terrible pain we feel inside
Step back a moment, remember how the miracle started in the light
Take back the torment; I'll only enjoy this moment knowing that

Something for nothing
I know that
All that we want is to feel inside
Some kind of comfort
With all that we've done
We can hide
We'll be the best in the world

All I ever wanted was to be a real source of compassion
From the moment that we found ourselves drowning
All I ever wanted was to be a real source of compassion
From the moment that we found ourselves drowning

Something for nothing
I know that
All that we want is to feel inside
Some kind of comfort
With all that we've done
We can hide
Just stop enough of the venemous critical comments on my life
Just stop the judgment and all of your pseudo-involvement in my life

P.S to Xhunter:Don't kill me for using Disturbed Songs >_< *stares at hell*
Last edited by rockx_exe on Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:46 am, edited 6 times in total.

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Bladedo640 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:14 am

maybe its just my comp but i can barely hear the song but oh well i like the song and sync of your amv preview hope you find axess36, i am looking for clips for my amv's too >_>
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby rockx_exe » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:43 am

Update!:Heres my 99% of my amv ^_^...I had annoying problems[Look first post for info]

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby zero maverick » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:53 pm

it's good amv
but at 1:53, rockman is turned over brutally : that will have to be arranged ^^'
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby HoodHustla » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:23 pm

99%?!?! What else do you have to do? Anyway whatever you have to do looks awesome so far if you ask me.
HoodHustla
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby rockx_exe » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:38 am

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby zero maverick » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:10 am

they haven't problems : they delete all amv rockman
somebody have chance by receiving an email of their
and for other (as me and you), nothing ¬¬
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Tri-Kun » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:03 am

Congrats on winning the AMV of the month
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Return to Rockman AMV of the Season Contest