[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Zero Maverick - Be Survivor - Finished - Spoilers
The Winners of the Rockman AMV of the Week, Month, Season, and Year Contest are shown here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Zero Maverick - Be Survivor - Finished - Spoilers

Zero Maverick - Be Survivor - Finished - Spoilers

Postby zero maverick » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:44 pm

Title: Be Survivor - Rockman.EXE
Time: 3 min 54
Footage: EXE, Axess, Stream, Beast+, Movie
Song Artist: ZZ
Song Title: Be Survivor
File Size: 53.3Mo
Spoilers : Yes (Stream, Beast+, movie)
Finished : yes
Link to Video :
-
-

I wanted to present it at the contest of this month but since everyone already voted ^^'
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby OMEGA » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:24 pm

oh this AMV just remembered me the Seshomaru Champloo AMV I watched like 30 minutes ago XD.

Nice stuff Zero Maverick, have been a long time too.

very original the way to put those four to fight each other, I think that sword clash between Elecman and Zero could have been better though, maybe with masks it wouldn't have been too obvious the cookie cutter, nice synch, only thing I would critiq very hard is the fact you used scenes twice but I know those 4 don't have too much screen time O:

Lol I wanted Burnerman to win D:

4/5 *thumbs up*
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby zero maverick » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:29 pm

yeah, there are no many clips ^^'
and for Elecman/Zero clash, I thought that since it was a very fast scene, people did not have really time to see well
and for the twin scene, i I wanted shown bass concentrating on the engagements that there was
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby intelligent huan » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:19 am

Wow.... !! Thats amazing, a very good jod, Zero Maverick. I like that much !!!

9/10 since I havent seen any problem.
intelligent huan
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Lok » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:39 am

a awesome piece of work :D

i really like the concept you used in the amv and i see alot of nice synch with the movement of the character ^^

btw, the masking of the burner could be better though, there are white dots around it XD

9.8/10 from me, i really like your work.

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby matt13346 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:45 am

Wow, that was simply amazing. I luv'd the part when it looks like the Zero virus and Elecman clash. Nice touch :wink: I'm thinking that you used a cookie cutter and feathered it...right? This amv was put together really well. I wish I can get my amv group to be as active when it comes to making amv's as much as EGP is XD

This amv is awesome, if not swayed otherwise, I'll say you got my vote for next month's amv contest :wink: 9.5/10
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:00 am

Another great amv from ZeroMaverick ^.^ I enjoyed the sync and the theme is different, I like it :P

Overall 9/10
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:20 am

My EGP members keep surprising me, I might even change my vote in the contest. But yeah, you have vote in the next contest for sure ^.^

What I liked most is the originality and yeah cutting parts of vids out is not something I can talk about since I'm still trying to learn that so I have no idea how difficult it actually is.

In any case a very original and also very cool AMV ^.^

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Gemini » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:16 am

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby zero maverick » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:04 am

zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Tri-Kun » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:29 am

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby OMEGA » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:46 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Return to Rockman AMV of the Season Contest