[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - How to use Sony Vegas 6.0 (V1.7)
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

How to use Sony Vegas 6.0 (V1.7)

How to use Sony Vegas 6.0 (V1.7)

Postby OMEGA » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:53 pm

Last edited by OMEGA on Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:22 pm, edited 10 times in total.
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Bladedo640 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:05 pm

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby OMEGA » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:21 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby exedata » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:21 pm

exedata
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby OMEGA » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:22 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Frank Scaefer » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:27 am

I have a question..What is Sony Vegas.I know about the play Rainbow Six Vegas ,but what is Sony Vegas???
Frank Scaefer
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby OMEGA » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:56 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby matt13346 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:03 pm

thanks Omega ^^ I'm trying a Trial version of Vegas and If everything goes smooth I'll have the full version of it up and running ^^
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Tri-Kun » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:34 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby OMEGA » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:15 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Tri-Kun » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:50 am

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby OMEGA » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:06 pm

ok I updated the Tutorial with:

-Opacacity, explanation and picture
-Velocity(Speed) Line, explanation and picture
*Important Shortcut, explanation only (will put pic if its necesary)
First step to Render your video, explanation and pic (Picture 9)

ok hope that helps a little more, also I will try to do an update in the effects part, specially in the configuration of effects, dunno when I will have it ready (will need lots of pics >.>U)
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:34 pm

How come I am the only one to miss this topic when it was created? lol.. oh well.

Oh and in the "-Pan/Cropp:" Example, the "Same Icons as effects and media generations" is called Key Frame Animation.

Key Frame Animation will animate the selected clip with the settings you gave on the first key frame to the next key frame. This is useful for Panning and zooming into clips.

Also if you like the Screen Ratio on the clip "The Cropped Shown in the Preview" but want the clip to be zoomed in so that you get rid of subs, you simply

Hold down Crtl and grab one of the corners of the crop box.

This will pan your video in and out, without changing the screen ratio.

Key Frame / Pan - Crop Example

-

-
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby OMEGA » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:51 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby S91 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:47 am

Thank you Taiyoh!