[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Vegas = Computer Failure/Internal Error
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Vegas = Computer Failure/Internal Error

Vegas = Computer Failure/Internal Error

Postby Shouri No Hana » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:22 am

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby XHunter » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:56 pm

Well it could be that you are low on hard drive space since Windows XP takes some of its Virtual Memory from the hard drive. But what I would suggest it try to get the school to upgrade it.

My other suggestion requires you to know how to put together a computer which would be, buy the parts yourself and build a computer to your liking to do your AMVing on.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Shouri No Hana » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:29 pm

Computer space eh? But I had like 30% free space when I crashed.

I am asking for an external hard drive for christmas, if I don't get it I'll ask my school.
Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby OMEGA » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:41 pm

wait a crash with Vegas O.o, thats strange, anyway hope you can fix that in time for you-know-what lol
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Shouri No Hana » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:03 am

okay....this has become serious....I can't get squat done...seriously, I need help....I've cleared my computer, reloaded the program....*cries*
Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby XHunter » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:41 am

hmm.. maybe a uninstall of the program will help...

could you maybe give us the specs of your computer.. it may be to old / slow to run vegas 6.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Shouri No Hana » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:58 am

well...it was running Vegas perfectly until I started my Ichirin no Hana Project, well I started to get my Vitual Memory Warnings back when I created 'Until the Day I Die' while I was rendering.

I upgraded from Vegas6a to Vegas6d....would that make any of a difference? I've also defraged twice back to back.

It's these exceptions...that's what causing the problems.
Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby XHunter » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:29 am

I don't think defraging your harddrive would cause vegas to do what it's doing.

.... some obviously is taking up resources on your computer which is causing you to have low memory.

Try scanning your computer for Spy-Ware, Ad-Ware, and anything else that could be taking up resources.

also check for programs running in the background that you don't want running.

also give the system specs on your computer. For example, heres mine.

Motherboard CPU: AMD Athlon 2200+ XP
RAM: 1GB
Video Card: Radeon 9600 256MB
Sound Card: Creative Labs 7.1 (Soud Blaster Live!)
HardDrive 1: 200GB
HardDrive 2: 300GB
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Shouri No Hana » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:34 am

well I have no idea where to find the specs of my conputer...but I can tell you one thing.

Hard Drive: 40GB + 6GB external memory

And funny enough, Vegas just needed to be upgraded, everything is fine now.
Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Tri-Kun » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:23 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:33 pm

are there any other problems with Sony Vegas? i am thinking of buying it and i don't want to get a program that does not run well. i don't know all of the specifics but i have two 300gb hard drives and a Creative Labs 8.0 SoundBlaster. i don't remember the rest but i'll write down the rest later. but is this all right so far? my dad did say that it will run on my computer he should know since we built it last summer but since neither of us really has any background with a program like this... i would rather get some inside information.

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby Gemini » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:41 pm

Hmm... Sony Vegas... I may get it... is it anything like WMM?
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby XHunter » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:45 pm

I haven't had any real issues with Sony Vegas 6. In this specific case, it was a computer problem and not a software problem.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Shouri No Hana » Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:54 pm

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Return to AMV Help Studio