[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Need help with video converter (sound/video problem) and...
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Need help with video converter (sound/video problem) and...

Need help with video converter (sound/video problem) and...

Postby Silvershard » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:01 pm

Now that I have settled into my new home, I can start making AMVs. I used a video converter to copy the footage from my MegaMan DVDs. But, something seems to not be working. And I have a three questions.

#1) I tried using my video converter to take footage from my DVD to custumized WMV movie format. When I did this I reviewed the videos and the program broke the movie into 4 parts. The first part was fine but, the sound was out of place with the other parts. Do I need a decent videocard? Is there anyway I can get this problem fixed?

#2) I tried to use the same program said in the last question. But this time I was trying to take episodes from MegaMan NT Warrior DVDs. I have a bunch of video editing programs given to me by a friend. However, he wasn't able to give me a walkthrough with all the programs. What type of program do I need to use?

#3) What are codacs?

The converter is called "Any video converter". There is one detail about this program that should help. This program is designed to also download videos straight from youtube. All I have to do is type in my name and password, give the website (example: www.youtube.com/randomnumbersandletters) If ppl knew me personally on the web they would kill me to get this program.

I know that we all are busy and the questions are kinda long. But if you could help me get on track that would be great!!!!

THANKS!!!!!
Last edited by Silvershard on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby Lexica-chan » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:07 am

Goodie. Something fun for me to post about. *^_^*

Well. You never said ~what~ programs you're talking about. So, until you say what you're using and/or someone masters the skill of mindreading, can't help you there.

As far as #1 is concerned, I'm inclined to think it's not the video card, but then again, who knows what you're doing. Of course, then again, I'd also be one to say, use something better than WMV. *<_<*

As far as #3, .
"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid