[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - WMM Can't Find Source File?
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

WMM Can't Find Source File?

WMM Can't Find Source File?

Postby Gemini » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:07 am

This is new. I go to save, it freezes, then says "WMM cannot save this move because one or more of the source files may be missing" which I know isn't true.

Now I can't finish my AMV... AGAIN... and with all my other Windows problems, I'm about ready to throw this thing OUT a window.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby matt13346 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:55 pm

that's quite a pickle that you're in... Gemini... you've been coming to us with these WMM problems more and more lately... I just don't see why you don't save yourself the trouble and work with Vegas...

I mean... you have the skill and WMM does nothing but hold you back. Don't get me wrong, you can do great things with WMM, that is, if it hasn't screwed you already.

Think about it... get back at me later if you made a decision XD
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Gemini » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:38 am

lol

I'll be trying Vegas again soon, but I would like to finish the projects I'm currently on right now, which I've been working on a few months already. (Promised Land being the biggest of which)

I'm beginning to think my WMM problems are tied in with my Windows problems now... there are just too many going on right now DX
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby ChaosEdge » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:58 am

Yeah at this point I would suggest Vegas as well....If you work with it you'll learn how to do better with it...Cause trust me I had trouble with it at first XD.

But hey if you wanna continue to work with WMM that's cool too...you make some good stuff and I say work with what you got I guess. Vegas can do what WMM can do and then some.

And judging by what Matt said to you he was pretty much giving you a free pass to Vegas XD.
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Gemini » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:32 pm

The WMM problem sorted itself out somehow... Imma finish what projects I have left, then try Vegas again.

I just don't have the money to buy it is the real problem DX
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Return to AMV Help Studio