[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - The music creamed my video...
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

The music creamed my video...

The music creamed my video...

Postby protomanz891 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:13 pm

I made a AMV for 9/11 using the music "Over My Head" by Sum 41, I placed it on Youtube aaand, it creamed my video. It was disabled because some "party" got it disabled. I'm not sure, but I do think it is the band, LOL, DID THEY REALLY SAW IT?

"Rejected (blocked by content owner) | Matched third party content."
What'd I do now? Type up some sentences to resolve the case? You tell me >_<. By the way, what really gets my brain, is that I have another AMV up there in Youtube with the music "Noots". It was made from the same band? What the heck? This "party" has a grudge against 9/11 or something? All I wanted to do was place a video on September 11... :roll:
More so ever, I'm more worried about this if I disputed...
"This video has been identified as featuring Sum 41-Over My Head (Better Off Dead) without necessary copyright authorization for use on the YouTube site. It is currently disabled.

"To dispute this removal, complete the form below. Please note that filing false or bad-faith disputes may result in penalties against your account, including possible termination."

Full Info:
Megaman AMV- Over My Head/Ground Zero/9/11 Tribute

X and Zero's memory of 9/11, that I made up. It is a slight variation of what really happened, but, it still gives the same meaning. Megaman style :D. We, the people of America, wish an incident like 9/11 will never happen again... READ THIS OR YOU WON'T REALLY GET IT! MAIN STORYLINE: Before Sigma became an enemy, he was the commander of all the reploids. In this Tribute, he wanted to rule the world and stuff, so he killed loads of people, launched ALL THE MISSILES at the Missile Base, and he totally owned everyone. X and Zero were the only survivors, and then the plot of the first game and stuff took place, blah blah blah blah. This is fan-made, didn't actually happen. lol.

(more)(less)
Added: September 11, 2008, 02:59 PM
Time: 02:38
Views: 68
Rating: 0.0
Comments: 0
Responses: 0
Broadcast: Public
Raw File: Megaman X AMV-Over my head-9.11 Tribute.wmv
Rejected (blocked by content owner) | Matched third party content.
protomanz891
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby matt13346 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:20 pm

from what i've noticed about youtube is that if you put such tags like "Megaman" and etc. they tend to just block it. I think that some of the content they block can be based on tags as well.

Also, if you used footage from Megaman Battle Network (Rockman.Exe) that footage will be removed as well.
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby protomanz891 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:57 pm

protomanz891
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby matt13346 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:58 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:36 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby protomanz891 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:57 am

protomanz891
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby ChaosEdge » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:12 am