[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Episode Requests
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Episode Requests

Episode Requests

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:23 am

So ever since I got a lot of anime saved to my hard drive from Matt I've been pretty satisfied lately since I have new things to watch and work on my future AMV's with....but some of the files that I got were Matroska files and I'm pretty sure Vegas can't work with that (or at least the version I have).

Some of the ones I need are....

Death Note:
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37 (these are key episodes I need for my next AMV)

Shuffle
Episodes 1-6

So if you any of you guys have these in say....AVI that would be great XD...thanks in advance!
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:15 am

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:54 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby ZXVanX » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:19 am

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby grandbahamut » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:28 am

Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby ZXVanX » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:29 am

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:28 am

LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Gemini » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:01 am

I use SUPER all the time.

It works pretty well, and I've found a way around quality loss and such. 'Cept in sound... but when making an AMV, that doesn't really matter.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:11 pm

Hey Gemini, can you take a screen shot of what options you use in Super to convert MKV to AVI?
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Tri-Kun » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:15 pm

there's always the option of avisynth and frameservering... or whatever it's called. or you can import them into virtualdub and make clips but you'll need to plan more accordingly to your amv lol.

personally i like mkvs because most of them have soft-subs :P
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:48 pm

Yeah that's why MKV is good. You can disable it if you want to watch the RAWs or turn it back on if you want the subs... too bad i don't know how avisynth nor frameservering work. So yeah, a screenshot would be perfect Gemini.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Gemini » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:36 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Tri-Kun » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:48 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Lexica-chan » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:49 pm

"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord