[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - RAMV tribute *Help Needed* (See inside for details)
Get help and advice on how to make your AMV here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

RAMV tribute *Help Needed* (See inside for details)

RAMV tribute *Help Needed* (See inside for details)

Postby matt13346 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:06 am

Well, a long while ago I was told that my "Newbie Productions amv Mix-up" was a good idea, and many other amver's here at RAMV gave me permission to use their amv's in any other future projects.

Well, some time has passed and I listened to a few songs, watched a few Rockman amv's done by you guys here at RAMV and I had an idea. I want to throw another "Rockman Amv Mix-up" together, but I plan to do this one a little different. I plan to make it relatively short (about 3 mins or less) and sweet. I'll need the cooperation of a number of you guys here.

Okay, so here are the conditions that need to be filled before I start to do anything...

1. I need Permission to use and alter your Rockman amv's
2. Roughly anyone can have their amv in this project. Just let me know if you want in.
3. I'm not trying to clutter this thing with too many amv's, so I'm looking for at least 10 people (Excluding me)
4. If you don't want me tampering with any of your "prized" rockman amv's, just let me know.
5. If you want a specific amv used in my project, please leave a dependable download link.

Depending on who I get to join, I actually plan to just download their amv's from Rockmanamv.com itself, since this is a tribute to RAMV that I'm working on.

With that said, I hope a number of you will help me out with this. Remember, this isn't just for me, but the whole RAMV community as well.

Also, I'll like to "Request" the permission to use amv's done by:
XHunter
KF
Omega
Lok
Gemini
intelligent huan

I called you guys out mainly because your amv's are amongst my favorites.

If anyone is confused of what I'm trying to accomplish, just let me know and I'll try to elaborate more clearly.
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:14 am

You have my blessings. Ok, that was weird XD but in short, you have my permission. I feel honored that you actually picked me by name :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Gemini » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:34 am

*licks index finger and flips through paper*

Mmhmm... mmhmmm.. definately buying this timeshare.

Er...

Back on the topic at hand, ye has my permission :3

Since I only have two on the site currently *soon to be three =P* I would request you use Face Down.

If all goes well though, If You Could Than You Know You Would will be complete and added by tonight. So I'd request that instead XD
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby matt13346 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:43 pm

I thank you two for letting me use your amv's.

Oh and Gemini, I guess I'll wait until that other amv is added to the site, since that seems to be your most preferred amv for me to use. Thanks guys for your help. When school ends and I get this project underway, I promise you won't be disappointed.
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:13 pm

Which AMV did you want added to the site?
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Gemini » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:38 pm

Oh, I have to finish it.

I'd have had it done now, but WMM is being a b*tch about saving it again... -.-
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby OMEGA » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:05 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Lok » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:35 am

you got my permission :)

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Gemini » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:52 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby matt13346 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:27 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Gemini » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:36 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Lok » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:24 am

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby XHunter » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:30 am